What's new

RHO Member Order Monitoring/Listing

Submitted my VON. No VIN yet. Thanks for all the legwork tripleb.

Mine went "D" status today 8) .. Saweet .. sounds like they have the parts to schedule and build some now.

No level 1, I ordered base and tow group.

I ask the ram customer service folks what the Ram RHO order cycle was.........

Below is what i was told:

1715717623295.png

Your thoughts?

I ask the ram customer service folks what the Ram RHO order cycle was.........

Below is what i was told:

View attachment 104

Your thoughts?
Interesting! the 14 days for shipping seems like a pipedream. Would love to be wrong, however. Let’s see where I am on August 8th (105 days after my order date).

Last edited:
VON submitted

I remember my Rebel GT took over 30 days to ship.....but they were having strikes at the time.

Interesting! the 14 days for shipping seems like a pipedream. Would love to be wrong, however. Let’s see where I am on August 8th (105 days after my order date).

I remember my Rebel GT took over 30 days to ship in 2022, but I believe they were having staffing issues.

Unfortunately, you are probably right, not sure it will reflect reality.
Everything is speculation - when will we get our trucks why no VIN, what does 3rd quarter really mean, etc .. but that’s the only fun we can have right now!

Everything is speculation - when will we get our trucks why no VIN, what does 3rd quarter really mean, etc .. but that’s the only fun we can have right now!
Some of us have VINs... 3rd quarter is July-September but yes is that production start or hitting lots, my guess is September at the earliest which means production has to start soon.

No one works at the factory either on here or TRX? When Broncos were kicking off there was heroes snapping pictures of white cards for us and everything. Obviously that was a highly anticipated vehicle but someone on these forums or the subreddit has to work at the factory.

Ordered mine yesterday and i got my VON but its not registering on Ram Trucks yet...how long does it take? also is the an app? or is the web site our only way to track

Ordered mine yesterday and i got my VON but its not registering on Ram Trucks yet...how long does it take? also is the an app? or is the web site our only way to track
I ordered on Friday and it resisted on ram trucks on Sunday... and as far as I know, the website is only way to track

Ordered 4/26/24 with Level 1 plus a few extra options. Got VIN a few minutes ago! Still no change in order status though. Just order processed.

Back