What's new

RHO Member Order Monitoring/Listing

Ordered 4/26/24 with Level 1 plus a few extra options. Got VIN a few minutes ago! Still no change in order status though. Just order processed.
Getting issued a VIN is technically an advancement in status, you have moved from C to D status now. D1 will be the next thing you see move on the online tracker which means are scheduled on the line.

Getting issued a VIN is technically an advancement in status, you have moved from C to D status now. D1 will be the next thing you see move on the online tracker which means are scheduled on the line.
Awesome, I'll take the W. Appreciate the info TripleB

There were 940 new orders accepted today (issued VINS) 910 of them were RHO's
Wow thats a decent amount of trucks! Do you know if dealers can order these truck for stock of if it is like the trx sold orders only?

Wow thats a decent amount of trucks! Do you know if dealers can order these truck for stock of if it is like the trx sold orders only?
Special order only like trx. But then again dealers just usually order some for themselves on employee names.

Awesome! I can confirm I now have a VIN! Ordered May 9, ordered confirmed May 10, VIN issued May 18. Thanks for the update, tripleB!

Sweet! Going to check mine!

Finally had some time to weed through all the options of everyones builds, Have added a new chart to the Top Post showing the breakdown of all the member orders, Mark Dodge is crushing it! 21 out of the 37 registered orders so far

Awesome! I can confirm I now have a VIN! Ordered May 9, ordered confirmed May 10, VIN issued May 18. Thanks for the update, tripleB!
Ditto Bryan, RHO Ordered and Confirmed 5/9, VIN issued 5/18, Status D........was surprised to see the VIN issued yesterday.

@tripleB — thank you so much for all this!!!! I know from a previous post that you’ve tracked stuff like this for TRX and other Hellcat orders so you have experience with new releases etc… would you say you have a guesstimate for how long this process takes?? Knowing Stellantis like you seem to know them… how long do they usually take from when they issue the vins, to when they start delivering vehicles?? THANK YOU so much for taking the time to get all this info for us!!!!

@tripleB — thank you so much for all this!!!! I know from a previous post that you’ve tracked stuff like this for TRX and other Hellcat orders so you have experience with new releases etc… would you say you have a guesstimate for how long this process takes?? Knowing Stellantis like you seem to know them… how long do they usually take from when they issue the vins, to when they start delivering vehicles?? THANK YOU so much for taking the time to get all this info for us!!!!

There were 940 new orders accepted today (issued VINS) 910 of them were RHO's
Cudo's TripleB for your all your help in keeping us informed.!! You helped track my 2022 Rebel GT build thru completion years ago.

Based on a few other threads here I have put together a form to collect member order data like I have done for years on RAM-TRX.com or various other Hellcat Forums. I hesitate to really call this Order Tracking as Stellantis took Build Sheets for the 2025's offline back in July of 2023 and even though 2025 production is now well under way they have still not brought them back so I will not be able to provide full daily plant output like previous years.

I can say that as of tonight they have built 33799 2025 trucks already. I have found 131 RHO orders, of which they have built 79 to date, presumably all Pilot/Eval builds. I found the first RHO built last August.

If you want to add your order to the member listing please do so using the following form.

Current Member Order Breakdown

View attachment 138
I thought sunroof was part of level 1? If so those should be same number, but maybe I misunderstand level 1.

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS -- makes waiting more fun ;-)

I thought sunroof was part of level 1? If so those should be same number, but maybe I misunderstand level 1.

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS -- makes waiting more fun ;-)
Sunroof is another option and cost - Code GWJ - $1595

See options list below:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 9.50.15 AM 2.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 9.50.15 AM 2.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 61
Is anyone here in anything other than D status on your order?

All members that have registered are currently in D status, but that only accounts for about 5% of the total number of RHO orders I’ve found currently though.

All members that have registered are currently in D status, but that only accounts for about 5% of the total number of RHO orders I’ve found currently though.
Have you found any RHO orders outside of this group that have made it beyond D status?

Have you found any RHO orders outside of this group that have made it beyond D status?
Unfortunately, I am just gathering and summarizing public data so there is no way to see status outside of the members that register their orders.

I just checked for the 100th time... Still no scheduled build date. Its ok because I have to get rid of my 14 Raptor or 23 Wrangler sooo really the longer it takes the better for me

I have a VIN! Very excited!

Please let me know if anyone is interested in a 2017 Toyota Tundra.

I just checked for the 100th time... Still no scheduled build date. Its ok because I have to get rid of my 14 Raptor or 23 Wrangler sooo really the longer it takes the better for me
Same for me =) ... as long as she comes before Dec 31st (for tax purposes), I am happy!!

Back