What's new

RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K off MSRP

No Hydro Blue for you :p

Hydro blue here!

Well this morning I am off today so I just wanted to log in to see if anything changed, heart sank, where my 9/11 D's would be... I saw 9/19 instead.
But then.... something was odd . .. . .those weren't the same 5 trucks I had been looking at for the last month or so.... there were more.......
When is your next day off?? 🤣🤣

Lol well looking like they only sched. Once a month. So the rest of us have to wait till end of sept. To see if our number is pulled from the box

Lol well looking like they only sched. Once a month. So the rest of us have to wait till end of sept. To see if our number is pulled from the box

giphy1-ezgif.com-overlay.gif

Dang, you're right!

Anyone seen a flame red in D1? Seems the main common denominator in D1 is black trucks.

After reviewing the comments on this post, you all convinced me to order from Mark Dodge. I can’t say enough about the service and ease of ordering from @Aratliff at Mark Dodge! Thank you Ashley! As a former Raptor owner, I am really excited to jump into my first RAM. Now the wait begins….

After reviewing the comments on this post, you all convinced me to order from Mark Dodge. I can’t say enough about the service and ease of ordering from @Aratliff at Mark Dodge! Thank you Ashley! As a former Raptor owner, I am really excited to jump into my first RAM. Now the wait begins….
I second that, Ashley is AWESOME!!!! @Aratliff 💯🤙🏼

Anyone seen a flame red in D1? Seems the main common denominator in D1 is black trucks.
I was about to ask the same question. I ordered in May 12th and no movement yet.

I was about to ask the same question. I ordered in May 12th and no movement yet.
We have 34 flame red RHO on order... none of them have hit D1 yet.
Silver, White, Hydro are all single digit in qty for D1.
Black as you saw the other day has 42 in D1

For those of us in D status worried we won’t see movement until 9/26 (1st batch of D1 got notice 7/26…latest batch of D1 got notice 8/26), please note the latest ship date on Anthony’s list is 9/20. They will move more orders to D1 before 9/20, I’m positive!

You can't say you ordered without giving us your color and options. Come on now?!

I am Hydro Blue, Level 1, Pano Sunroof, Bed Utility, RHO rear graphic. Ordered May 8. Still in D status

You can't say you ordered without giving us your color and options. Come on now?!

I am Hydro Blue, Level 1, Pano Sunroof, Bed Utility, RHO rear graphic. Ordered May 8. Still in D status
Valid 😂. Billet Silver, Level 1, Pano, Bed Utility, Running Boards, Trailer Tow Group

Back