What's new

RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K off MSRP

Looks like I got super lucky and made the list! Black, base model and bed group. Ordered 6/27 No tracker update yet.

Attachments

• 2025 RHO Build.jpg
    2025 RHO Build.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 99
Looks like I got super lucky and made the list! Black, base model and bed group. Ordered 6/27 No tracker update yet.
Same. I’m on the list but the tracker is still showing order confirmed.

Same. I’m on the list but the tracker is still showing order confirmed.
Upon reading the comments from 5 Gen group. Some people had their trucks delivered and the tracker still showed no progress lol

I gotta say, it is bizarre that a manufacturer doesn't try to prioritize early orders. Doesn't make for happy campers.
Agree 100%, especially when the orderes are all pretty similar. I know that they are going to do what they are going to do, it’s almost pointless to get your order in quickly.

Agree 100%, especially when the orderes are all pretty similar. I know that they are going to do what they are going to do, it’s almost pointless to get your order in quickly.
Right! a bunch of the D1 orders were placed 3-5 days ago haha Anthony isnt joking when he says there is no rhyme nor reason to the builds, just what they feel like. I Ordered 4 months ago and still nothing haha

Right! a bunch of the D1 orders were placed 3-5 days ago haha Anthony isnt joking when he says there is no rhyme nor reason to the builds, just what they feel like. I Ordered 4 months ago and still nothing haha
Mine is June 8th. hopefully we hear soon!! Can't wait to see the first few ones getting delivered. I wonder if press drive is coming soon?

I'm waiting on the first YouTube video of them building from start to finish like the TRX etc.

As much as I want my truck asap like everyone else. I’ve waited this long, what’s a little longer!? Congrats to all that got scheduled. Wondering how long some of those early builds will be held up in QC inspections!? Hopefully reviews come out soon from YouTubers.

Poor April orders... Maybe its just us poor people that got base models le sigh
I know right April 26th, level 1, hydro blue, panoramic just sitting TBD

Oh that was my original order plus running boards... then my dumb ass asked to switch to forged blue.. maybe thats where I went wrong...

Yeah, that is crazy. I ordered mine three days ago and I'm on the list! Hydro blue pearl. I thought that I wouldn't see the truck until January. :cool:
Always funny i ordered hydro blue april 27th and nothing i should have learned from trx. Maybe i should place a second order right now. Will prob come before my april order🤣🤣

Some hellcat models were equipped with the A/c coolant line split which was used for cooling the intercooler during drag racing. It's not recommended to use all the time as it will have a tremendous amount strain on the a/c pump. I've seen the kits you speak of, I was planning on doing it to my BMW, but it's not worth it.

Saw another 6/27 order and got excited for a minute, but not me. Congrats to all those who moved ahead.

Yeah, that is crazy. I ordered mine three days ago and I'm on the list! Hydro blue pearl. I thought that I wouldn't see the truck until January. :cool:
I ordered May 8. Hydro blue. No date. :mad:

Back