What's new

RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K off MSRP

I appreciated this forum and Mr. Anthony.
I was crazy when I saw those discounts about the Newest RHO!!! Of course, I'm afraid it's a scam. BUT....There's no reason not to give it a try!!
Our chat was super efficient. I shot him the first email on July 29, decided to place an order with him, and signed the contract on July 30. Completed the deposit on July 31, and got RAM's official email confirming the order on August 2. Everything went so smoothly!! I'm in Dallas, but I'll fly to LCH soon and drive my new baby home! Can't wait!!

I was crazy when I saw those discounts about the Newest RHO!!! Of course, I'm afraid it's a scam. BUT....There's no reason not to give it a try!!
Our chat was super efficient. I shot him the first email on July 29, decided to place an order with him, and signed the contract on July 30. Completed the deposit on July 31, and got RAM's official email confirming the order on August 2. Everything went so smoothly!! I'm in Dallas, but I'll fly to LCH soon and drive my new baby home! Can't wait!!
Never worry about a deal from Mark Dodge. They’re about as honest of a dealership you’ll find when it comes to the sales department

I'm down in Temple but we have friends in Houston, we might make a weekend out of it if they deliver to Houston on Saturdays

Would the 9k-11k off still be available if I were to wait and order in December or early next year?

I'm down in Temple but we have friends in Houston, we might make a weekend out of it if they deliver to Houston on Saturdays
Yooo! I live in west Temple!

Would the 9k-11k off still be available if I were to wait and order in December or early next year?
It's a wild world these days with RAM. Predict that they'll be doing to us by then LOL.

West side is the best side
We live off Old Waco and our business is off West Adams just past 317
Well we know of at least two RHOs that will be in the area. Mine will be black. The 4.5 hour drive to Mark Dodge for ~10k less than msrp is worth it.

Well we know of at least two RHOs that will be in the area. Mine will be black. The 4.5 hour drive to Mark Dodge for ~10k less than msrp is worth it.
Yup, last Ram I ordered was from Georgetown KY because I had no idea about Mark Dodge, that was a horrible drive back in one day.
I got black as well but tried to change it to forged blue, its been 2 weeks and my tracker still shows black so

Update on what's been ordered so far as % of builds, interesting data even though I'm doing this every day parts of it were surprising to see the results!

RHO COLOR CHOICES
Black
27.6%​
Silver
26.0%​
White
23.1%​
Hydro
10.5%​
Red
9.1%​
Forged
3.8%​
RHO OPTIONS
Level 1
85.8%​
Bed Utility
78.0%​
Sunroof
57.4%​
Runninboards
37.5%​
Trailer Tow Group
30.6%​
Hood Graphics
27.9%​
Beadlock Wheels
25.2%​
Red Accents
23.9%​
Exterior Graphics
23.1%​
Tonneau Cover
17.2%​
Trailer Tow Mirrors
16.1%​
Engine Block Heater
15.3%​
Towing Tech Group
12.3%​
Rock Rails
4.3%​
Tire Carrier
0.5%​
Camera Wiring
0.3%​

Update on what's been ordered so far as % of builds, interesting data even though I'm doing this every day parts of it were surprising to see the results!

RHO COLOR CHOICES
Black
27.6%​
Silver
26.0%​
White
23.1%​
Hydro
10.5%​
Red
9.1%​
Forged
3.8%​
RHO OPTIONS
Level 1
85.8%​
Bed Utility
78.0%​
Sunroof
57.4%​
Runninboards
37.5%​
Trailer Tow Group
30.6%​
Hood Graphics
27.9%​
Beadlock Wheels
25.2%​
Red Accents
23.9%​
Exterior Graphics
23.1%​
Tonneau Cover
17.2%​
Trailer Tow Mirrors
16.1%​
Engine Block Heater
15.3%​
Towing Tech Group
12.3%​
Rock Rails
4.3%​
Tire Carrier
0.5%​
Camera Wiring
0.3%​
Kinda what I expected, good data here, thanks Anthony!

Kinda what I expected, good data here, thanks Anthony!
Also doesn't reflect people who are TRYING to change from other colors to Forged Blue Metallic - those have still not been accepted yet.

Also doesn't reflect people who are TRYING to change from other colors to Forged Blue Metallic - those have still not been accepted yet.
Thats what is holding up all the production lol

They're making sure EVERYBODY went to the restroom before we get on the road.
Stellentis has pulled the car over and tossed the keys out the window.

I was told by an executive that all of the color change requests has crashed the system, but dont worry they will have China build the RHO in Mexico in 2026.

Stellentis has pulled the car over and tossed the keys out the window.

I was told by an executive that all of the color change requests has crashed the system, but dont worry they will have China build the RHO in Mexico in 2026.
This is funny and I know funny. :ROFLMAO:

Back