What's new

RHO seen in the wild!

Any still pics? Thanks for sharing the video!! Can’t wait!

Any still pics? Thanks for sharing the video!! Can’t wait!
No, unfortunately not. He just sent me the video. I was more interested in how. Story I got was it was some woman who worked for Ram? , she was “test” driving it. This was in a small town 2 hours west of Detroit and 2 hours east of Chicago. But these are good signs most of us should be seeing ours in October I’m assuming.

No, unfortunately not. He just sent me the video. I was more interested in how. Story I got was it was some woman who worked for Ram? , she was “test” driving it. This was in a small town 2 hours west of Detroit and 2 hours east of Chicago. But these are good signs most of us should be seeing ours in October I’m assuming.
And lastly I’ll leave you guys with this. I am just going by what I was told….They do not sound cool on the start up, my friend compared it to his jeep.

And lastly I’ll leave you guys with this. I am just going by what I was told….They do not sound cool on the start up, my friend compared it to his jeep.
Wow you just broke lots of hearts 💔

Thanks for sharing TonyC !! Any new RHO content is breaking news at this point!

I also just realized your friend said “it’s a bit smaller than a TRX”

I wonder if that’s true , I sure hope not 😅

So based on what we all know , I don’t think or want to believe that is true. I think it’s the same body or atleast want to believe that lol.

It’s actually bigger. Insignificantly bigger but it’s bigger length wise about an inch and about an inch taller too

Last edited:
I ordered red and black, was worried it won't be like my redline red and too bright but looking at this I might stay with red. Love the detail of wide body and air vents on this over black. My wife used to hate me when I had black cars and up 6am every morning wiping it 🤣

Look out Anthony, now everybody’s gonna be calling you wanting to switch their color to red. 😂
Nah man he's a little salty these days about people wanting changes

I was able to talk to some people this past week who have driven it. They said I’m gonna love it. Tim Kuniskis took one with him when he retired. Was able to drive a 510 hp version of the sst ho in a grand wagoneer. My personal opinion was pretty good. It sure moved that big vehicle. I was worried about leaving the hemi, it has just made me more excited about mine showing up.

Last edited:
I can't remember... but someone had mentioned that the RHO does have active exhaust system " you can change the tone".. I wonder if this is true! If it's true, hopefully it was on quite.

If so I hope it has quiet mode that sounds the same as the SO.

It’s actually bigger. Insignificantly bigger but it’s bigger length wise about an inch and about an inch taller too
I think they’re the same height. I know the specs say the TRX is 80.9” tall, but mine measures 81-3/4” to the top of the shark fin. I am positive of this, because I only have 1/2” of clearance thru my garage door.

I think they’re the same height. I know the specs say the TRX is 80.9” tall, but mine measures 81-3/4” to the top of the shark fin. I am positive of this, because I only have 1/2” of clearance thru my garage door.
What is the size of the bed side TRX decal? Practicing some vinyl cuts to make my own.

That’s what mods are for. My truck will not be stock lol

What is the size of the bed side TRX decal? Practicing some vinyl cuts to make my own.
I don’t have the bedside graphics, so I can’t measure it. But let me check if someone posted that info on the TRX forum.

I can’t find a definitive answer on the bedside graphics size. But I think they might be 36” wide x 5-1/8” tall. Not including the downturned leg on the R.

Back