What's new

RHO seen in the wild!

This is gonna be my problem when I get my vehicle. Never had an issue before, but knowing the attention this truck will get
And how easy they are to steal.

Literally day 1, I'm installing an IGLA and Compustar with Drone system. The fella's on the TRX forum swear by this combo system and seems like it is the ONLY solution out there to prevent/deter theft, aside from a 45 cal and pitbull guarding it.

I think they’re the same height. I know the specs say the TRX is 80.9” tall, but mine measures 81-3/4” to the top of the shark fin. I am positive of this, because I only have 1/2” of clearance thru my garage door.
Well the RHO is using the same suspension setup in the front as the TRX. So when you take away around 150lbs of front end weight from the engine swap, there’s definitely going to be a small difference in ride height. Nothing crazy, but it will be there.

Literally day 1, I'm installing an IGLA and Compustar with Drone system. The fella's on the TRX forum swear by this combo system and seems like it is the ONLY solution out there to prevent/deter theft, aside from a 45 cal and pitbull guarding it.
Agreed. But I skipped the drone part. One, I effing hate subscription services. Two, ain’t nobody stealing the truck with IGLA, so why would I need tracking capabilities?

Well the RHO is using the same suspension setup in the front as the TRX. So when you take away around 150lbs of front end weight from the engine swap, there’s definitely going to be a small difference in ride height. Nothing crazy, but it will be there.
Possible. But I would think they will adjust the springs to compensate for the weight difference. Surely they’re not going to release a truck that’s riding an inch high on travel. It would be like selling a truck with a cheap lift kit.

Agreed. But I skipped the drone part. One, I effing hate subscription services. Two, ain’t nobody stealing the truck with IGLA, so why would I need tracking capabilities?
lol, so I’m alerted when they break in or try to jack it up and I can get the best angle with my AR.

Allegedly, the bad guys are learning about the IGLA and simply jacking them up and putting them on tow trucks to steal. I wanna be able to hunt the f’ers down and reclaim my sh*t.

Allegedly, the bad guys are learning about the IGLA and simply jacking them up and putting them on tow trucks to steal. I wanna be able to hunt the f’ers down and reclaim my sh*t.
But good point on the subscription. Maybe I’ll just strategically hide a few Apple AirTags on it so I can track it for free.

But good point on the subscription. Maybe I’ll just strategically hide a few Apple AirTags on it so I can track it for free.
That’s what I did. A couple of AirTags just because (locations are a big secret). But I garage my truck, so I don’t have to worry about overnight break-ins - so no need for tracking on my end. And I don’t worry about flat-bedding

Of course the truck is turned off :ROFLMAO: but that red is looking good!!

Seeing these Red ones kinda takes the mystery out of it for me. Based on the configurator pic, I thought there might be chance it would be a little darker Red.

Possible. But I would think they will adjust the springs to compensate for the weight difference. Surely they’re not going to release a truck that’s riding an inch high on travel. It would be like selling a truck with a cheap lift kit.
Makes sense to me - this is why I've been answering the question "Is it EXACTLY same suspension as TRX" I say not exactly, I have to imagine there are slight differences for that weight difference, and maybe other items we're just anaware of at the moment and may never really see

Seeing these Red ones kinda takes the mystery out of it for me. Based on the configurator pic, I thought there might be chance it would be a little darker Red.
Flame Red is Flame Red. You can find a million pictures of it online. It's pretty bright.

1722615212422.png

Back