What's new

RHO seen in the wild!

Cool, looks taller in pictures. Gives me something to go on I'll go to dealer to measure plus it gives those guys hope when you step on the lot haha.

The eBay link is dead, but Google seems to capture everything that ever existed. This link suggested that it was 35.1” x 4.75”. So pretty close to what I found earlier.

1721496246518.png

The eBay link is dead, but Google seems to capture everything that ever existed. This link suggested that it was 35.1” x 4.75”. So pretty close to what I found earlier.

View attachment 286
What's Google? bwaahaaa thanks

This is great news, and the red looks awesome! We should get some YouTuber reviews soon if they've got employees driving them already.

As far as sounds go, it's never going to sound like the Hemi, but that's OK with me. I'm hoping to get an intake/exhaust setup to get it sounding more like a BMW M Series. I'll also be trying to push it up to 600HP with tuning or other mods.

Great video, hoping to see more very soon.

hello all,
Ordered a white RHO in May . My friend just sent me this video from the local gas station! Couldn’t believe it .
That's fantastic. Shouldn't be smaller though. ????????? Curious

no offense anyone but those videos were hard to watch

I stitched the videos together to make it a bit easier to watch. Thank you TonyCMichigander for posting these, I attributed you in the video description.

I knew someone would do the needful!

Really wish there was a video of it startup up and taking off, the exhaust needs to be heard.

I knew someone would do the needful!

Really wish there was a video of it startup up and taking off, the exhaust needs to be heard.

Close

Sounds like for some reason they held the throttle at about 3000 immediately after starting. At least I hope that’s not a really high start up idle.

I think they’re the same height. I know the specs say the TRX is 80.9” tall, but mine measures 81-3/4” to the top of the shark fin. I am positive of this, because I only have 1/2” of clearance thru my garage door.
Ooooo.... That must have been a serious butt-pucker the 1st time you put it in the garage.....

Ooooo.... That must have been a serious butt-pucker the 1st time you put it in the garage.....
Lol, yeah. TBH, it's a butt-pucker every time. Side clearance is pretty tight too...I have to do a couple of hard maneuvers to dodge the doorway and interior columns.

1722527667117.png

hello all,
Ordered a white RHO in May . My friend just sent me this video from the local gas station! Couldn’t believe it .
LMAO "it's a bit smaller than a TRX"...ugh bro, it's the same exact truck minus different powertrain and tech advances with RHO...in fact, latest stats show the RHO is actually taller and longer by like an inch which is negligible...my God!!!!

Last edited:
Lol, yeah. TBH, it's a butt-pucker every time. Side clearance is pretty tight too...I have to do a couple of hard maneuvers to dodge the doorway and interior columns.

View attachment 336
I'm staring at those beams haven't seen that out here

DAMN!!

I'd be parking outside!!!!
Not if you saw how many TRX's get stolen from peoples' driveways, you wouldn't. I would have modified the house before parking it outside!

Not if you saw how many TRX's get stolen from peoples' driveways, you wouldn't. I would have modified the house before parking it outside!
This is gonna be my problem when I get my vehicle. Never had an issue before, but knowing the attention this truck will get

Back