What's new

Sterling Heights Update

Ha Ha just hoping somebody did not hack Stellantis and cancel all of our orders ..

LOL

For the RHO or other trims
Hey 👋 Ashley here over at Mark Dodge. Anthony is out of office today taking some much needed time off, and we all know he is the GOAT 😎; however, I will try to inform you guys the best I can. I'm seeing movement on Tungsten trims, nothing on RHO just yet so I believe that was the "movement" he was referring to.

Time off? non sense there's RAMs to sell sooooooo many on lots these days. You taking changes Ashley?

Sorry to be on a RHO thread but this is really the only place I can find any info on what's going on at the factory and what are they building. I have a hydro blue Rebel on order with red luxury leather interior, advanced safety group 2, tech group, 33 gallon tank, air suspension, bed utility group, tonneau cover, sunroof, side steps, trailer brake and Rebel 2 group. I ordered it May 13th, it was on restriction until June 13th where I hit D status. Then I got an email saying I was in D1 on July 2nd and my truck would be built within 48 hours. But no delivery date was ever given. I know the 48 hour thing was dead wrong cause the factory was "on vacation" until the 21st. My dealer here in NJ checks every week and I'm still at D1 with no estimated ship date.

Are you asking a question or just giving us a timeline?

Sorry to be on a RHO thread but this is really the only place I can find any info on what's going on at the factory and what are they building. I have a hydro blue Rebel on order with red luxury leather interior, advanced safety group 2, tech group, 33 gallon tank, air suspension, bed utility group, tonneau cover, sunroof, side steps, trailer brake and Rebel 2 group. I ordered it May 13th, it was on restriction until June 13th where I hit D status. Then I got an email saying I was in D1 on July 2nd and my truck would be built within 48 hours. But no delivery date was ever given. I know the 48 hour thing was dead wrong cause the factory was "on vacation" until the 21st. My dealer here in NJ checks every week and I'm still at D1 with no estimated ship date.
D1 usually means 2-3 weeks from production. Never 48 hours.
And since there was a temporary shutdown, it could be 2-3 weeks from when they started back up.

D1 usually means 2-3 weeks from production. Never 48 hours.
And since there was a temporary shutdown, it could be 2-3 weeks from when they started back up.
UGH.........That little Obi Wan Kenobi voice keeps playing in my head.
"Patience, you must learn patience"....................................which is something I dont have.

I just got an email from the factory, my Rebel went into production today and went from E, F and G status with an estimated delivery date of 10/9.

I just got an email from the factory, my Rebel went into production today and went from E, F and G status with an estimated delivery date of 10/9.
Congrats

Anyone know when I will be able to see a window sticker for my truck and where can I see it?

Thank you
Now here are a couple of tips.
Window stickers are usually posted around 8pm daily (7 days a week). Don’t make the mistake of clicking on the link 20 times a day to see if it’s there. Because if you do, even when your window sticker is published, you probably won’t be able to see it (as your device will still pull up the cached copy that shows no sticker is available).
If you’re the kind of person who feels the need to check daily, then wait until the end of the day, and only check once. Clear your cookies regularly. And you can even rotate through the different servers each day (replacing ramtrucks with Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, or FiatUSA). By doing so, you’re only hitting the same link every 5th day.

Now here are a couple of tips.
Window stickers are usually posted around 8pm daily (7 days a week). Don’t make the mistake of clicking on the link 20 times a day to see if it’s there. Because if you do, even when your window sticker is published, you probably won’t be able to see it (as your device will still pull up the cached copy that shows no sticker is available).
If you’re the kind of person who feels the need to check daily, then wait until the end of the day, and only check once. Clear your cookies regularly. And you can even rotate through the different servers each day (replacing ramtrucks with Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, or FiatUSA). By doing so, you’re only hitting the same link every 5th day.
Good advice. Would this be the same for our build screens?

Good advice. Would this be the same for our build screens?
Not sure what you mean on that. There’s a document called a “build sheet”, but Ram stopped publishing those after MY2024. If you’re talking about the progress-bar thing, I don’t know the answer to that one.

Not sure what you mean on that. There’s a document called a “build sheet”, but Ram stopped publishing those after MY2024. If you’re talking about the progress-bar thing, I don’t know the answer to that one.
This.

Attachments

• IMG_2329.jpeg
    IMG_2329.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 52
Ok, that’s the progress bar thingie. I don’t have experience with that (it didn’t exist when my truck was ordered).

Reactions: MTG
Back