What's new

Where is everyone from?

I grew up in Weymouth....
South Shore guy! I use to ski Bear Mt when I lived in CA, not too far from Apple Valley I believe.

Houston (Cypress), TX
White
Level 1
Bed utility group
Will have dealer add Amp Power Steps and still debating on which hard tri-fold tonneau cover I want

1725969832596.png

Ordered 8/27 and I decided to go through Mark Dodge. I bought a Raptor from TX a few years back so don’t mind having it shipped. Yourself?
8/16 and I went to Foss in Exeter NH.

Cypress, tx here too

Silver...and waiting

8/16 and I went to Foss in Exeter NH.
I am in South Florida. I purchased it from Mark Dodge in Louisiana. I think I am going to fly up and take a nice slow ride back.

Montana is home but frequent the desert, waiting on red rho baby

Palm City, FL
Billet silver
Dual-Pane
Bed utility
Level 1
Bead locks
Off road running boards
Koons Tysons RAM 5/16/24

Last edited:
Ontario, CA
Forged blue
Lvl 1
Pano
Bed Utility
Ordered from Mark Dodge on 8/8

Ann Arbor, MI

South Shore guy! I use to ski Bear Mt when I lived in CA, not too far from Apple Valley I believe.
Nope, not far at all...

Wife grew up in Blue Jay.. Rim of the World HS...

Sterling Heights Michigan
Employee at Warren truck
Ordered white rho

CT here. Ordered a white level 1 from Anthony. Had a 21 TRX that I purchased from Foss years back.

Thornton, Colorado - suburb north of Denver

Ordered flame red on May 8, level 1, no sunroof, running boards, beadlocks. Tired of waiting, getting anxious now things seem to be slowly shaking loose, such is life. Want to drive up those mountains. 1st time ordering a vehicle of any kind.

Thornton, Colorado - suburb north of Denver

Ordered flame red on May 8, level 1, no sunroof, running boards, beadlocks. Tired of waiting, getting anxious now things seem to be slowly shaking loose, such is life. Want to drive up those mountains. 1st time ordering a vehicle of any kind.
Yeah, I am May 8 too. Still nothing. Hydro blue

Doylestown, PA (1hr North of Philly)
Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Billet Silver
Level 1
Bead-lock
Bed Utility Group

Does anyone know if its possible to update an order that is currently "Scheduled"?

Debating on seeing if I can update my order to add the pano sunroof. I occasionally open the shade for the light benefit in my current '21 limited longhorn. Thought not having it might be decrease outside noise in the cabin, better heating/cooling at startup and not having to worry about leaks. I've had a small amount of water make its way thru the seal while at a car wash and the high pressure rinse hits it. More often than not it doesn't happen, but none-the-less its happened and had that in the back of my mind when ordering.

Back