What's new

Where is everyone from?

Richmond VA (I appear to be the only VA guy??)
Had Hydro Blue but after the political bs lately, I don't want ANYTHING blue, so changed to Silver
L1, beadlocks, no sunroof, bed equip grp, hood grafx

Doylestown, PA (1hr North of Philly)
Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Billet Silver
Level 1
Bead-lock
Bed Utility Group

Does anyone know if its possible to update an order that is currently "Scheduled"?

Debating on seeing if I can update my order to add the pano sunroof. I occasionally open the shade for the light benefit in my current '21 limited longhorn. Thought not having it might be decrease outside noise in the cabin, better heating/cooling at startup and not having to worry about leaks. I've had a small amount of water make its way thru the seal while at a car wash and the high pressure rinse hits it. More often than not it doesn't happen, but none-the-less its happened and had that in the back of my mind when ordering.
I am almost 99% sure you can't change if it's s "sold order." But contact your dealer. Can't hurt to ask.

I am almost 99% sure you can't change if it's s "sold order." But contact your dealer. Can't hurt to ask.
Sunroof is a very expensive fix, and quite a few of them leak. I rarely use mine on my Raptor, but I'm out in the sun alot anyways.

Sunroof is a very expensive fix, and quite a few of them leak. I rarely use mine on my Raptor, but I'm out in the sun alot anyways.
This is why I decided not to get the sunroof plus I'm in Vegas, so I'd only use it a few months anyway.

Back