What's new

Did they start building RHOs???

yoda33073

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve
Can anyone verify if they started production on the RHO today (Aug. 19)?? Anythony, any word??

Hopefully Anthony can update us! He is the only one that keeps us updated

Maybe something will show up tonight or tomorrow.
IMG_0069.png

I remember when I ordered my 1972 Dodge chevy corsair pinto wagon. It took 2 years for the website to update. Don't expect your vehicle for another 5-7 years after that, then QC is another 4 months.... if you ordered a left wheel it could be months longer... you know!

No status changes on my end yet.
Still the same few in D1
Everyone else in D with vin numbers
EXCEPT every new order with Forged Blue still in C status

Well I see 6 Tungstens being built! Wtf!

They were always supposed to start before RHO, from the very beginning
I'm sure but maybe this whole Aug 19th thing was the Tungstens then?

They were always supposed to start before RHO, from the very beginning
Nevermind that no one knows what is in Stellantis mind except for them lol

No status changes on my end yet.
Still the same few in D1
Everyone else in D with vin numbers
EXCEPT every new order with Forged Blue still in C status
Does ram build every vehicle in D status, or do they drop the ball on few?

I'm sure but maybe this whole Aug 19th thing was the Tungstens then?
No, each trim gets a start date assigned - Tungsten had MANY dates assigned kept moving back as they first were going to do it before SHAP shutdown (3 weeks in May, which got moved to June, then July), and then ultimately waiting until after. Ended up landing on 7/9.

August 19th has been the only start date for RHO communicated to us at dealer level from the get go

Does ram build every vehicle in D status, or do they drop the ball on few?
I don't have a percentage for you but essentially yes that is their intention
Top of my head I can think of maybe 2-3 instances where this did not happen over the last 2 years

From RAM RHO Facebook group:
1724078336803.png

I don't have a percentage for you but essentially yes that is their intention
Top of my head I can think of maybe 2-3 instances where this did not happen over the last 2 years
Thank you, Anthony. I really appreciate keeping us updated and answering our questions.

As much as I can LOL happy to help
Hey Anthony, are you getting that email showing all the accessories close to ready? I know we're not there yet, but starting to get excited about the drive down to Lake Charles to pick up my truck soon. Love to have a few things added.

Hey Anthony, are you getting that email showing all the accessories close to ready? I know we're not there yet, but starting to get excited about the drive down to Lake Charles to pick up my truck soon. Love to have a few things added.
No we won't be able to verify rambar, powersteps, until the first one gets here

For what it's worth, here are the records I have from the past 3 years of production (2022-2024) for the DT family of Ram Trucks:
2022: 383,587 VINs (that I know of), and 378,520 of them got build sheets (98.68%)
2023: 202,264 VINs (that I know of), and 200,062 of them got build sheets (98.91%)
2024: 134,638 VINs (that I know of), and 131,096 of them got build sheets (97.37%)

So historically, Ram doesn't build ~1%-2.5% of the trucks that are set up in the system. Some of them are because of corrupted orders (software problems in the ordering system), I distinctly remember that happening in the 2022 model year. I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons too.
None of this information is specific to trucks that enter D status. In fact, the corrupted orders I mentioned above never made it past C.

Back