What's new

Did they start building RHOs???

Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Edit to celebrate that my status is now MEMBER.....im not new anymore. LFG.

Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Edit to celebrate that my status is now MEMBER.....im not new anymore. LFG.
lmao

With August 19 now come and gone and apparently no RHO builds.....has anyone heard of a new RHO production date from any dealership contacts or SHAP plant guru's?

With August 19 now come and gone and apparently no RHO builds.....has anyone heard of a new RHO production date from any dealership contacts or SHAP plant guru's?
I'm sure lots of them have. They've just not updated any of the identical threads asking the same question over and over waiting for you to specifically ask it. Floodgates should open now.

Lol, I'm serious. That's not a name or term I'm familiar with. Is this a YouTuber or something?
Haha ya Eminem from the movie 8 mile, he worked in an auto factory in Detroit

I am shocked no one is talking about this. I assumed there would be a little chatter on what's going on if production didn't start.

I'm sure lots of them have. They've just not updated any of the identical threads asking the same question over and over waiting for you to specifically ask it. Floodgates should open now.
Thanks for your prothetic answer.......

No RHOs being built…someone says it doesn’t post until next day…then, here is today’s query which should cover yesterday’s production:

Attachments

• IMG_1305.jpeg
    IMG_1305.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 78
Well it’s not showing my truck image anymore on build status 🤔
IMG_3252.png

No RHOs being built…someone says it doesn’t post until next day…then, here is today’s query which should cover yesterday’s production:
That one doesn't update correctly. You need to use the e-shop link.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240820_183728_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240820_183728_Chrome.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 57
That one doesn't update correctly. You need to use the e-shop link.
I’ve always used the other link and truck shows. Now it doesn’t same as him. Probably just a glitch, but at this point, most are grabbing straws for anything.

I’ve always used the other link and truck shows. Now it doesn’t same as him. Probably just a glitch, but at this point, most are grabbing straws for anything.
In the past (since Ram introduced this tracker page), losing status information has usually meant the truck was in production. I’m not saying that it is, just passing along how things have worked in the past.
Still haven’t heard back from my contact. Probably means he can’t find anything out.

I thought they were having issues sourcing all the needed parts to start production. Hopefully the official word comes out they have started production soon. Everyone going to spill mom’s spaghetti on Stellantis.

Back