What's new

Did they start building RHOs???

For what it's worth, here are the records I have from the past 3 years of production (2022-2024) for the DT family of Ram Trucks:
2022: 383,587 VINs (that I know of), and 378,520 of them got build sheets (98.68%)
2023: 202,264 VINs (that I know of), and 200,062 of them got build sheets (98.91%)
2024: 134,638 VINs (that I know of), and 131,096 of them got build sheets (97.37%)

So historically, Ram doesn't build ~1%-2.5% of the trucks that are set up in the system. Some of them are because of corrupted orders (software problems in the ordering system), I distinctly remember that happening in the 2022 model year. I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons too.
None of this information is specific to trucks that enter D status. In fact, the corrupted orders I mentioned above never made it past C.
Nice Data!

My only question is, "Did they start building the RHO today?" Does anyone know if Stellantis starting building any RHOs today?
Right. Lol

My only question is, "Did they start building the RHO today?" Does anyone know if Stellantis starting building any RHOs today?
Well someone posted a screenshot of someone else saying that someone said that they started today.

I was none of those someones, though!

Well someone posted a screenshot of someone else saying that someone said that they started today.

On Facebook. Gotta believe it if it was on the facebooks.

Thought you might have a contact somewhere that may have known if any RHOs were started. No worries.

Just did a nationwide search for RHO being built, in transit & on dealer lot…I was hoping something would pop “being built”…zilch!

Maybe tomorrow…

Attachments

• IMG_1304.jpeg
    IMG_1304.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 63
Just did a nationwide search for RHO being built, in transit & on dealer lot…I was hoping something would pop “being built”…zilch!

Maybe tomorrow…
If production actually started today, then they wouldn’t start showing up in the system until tomorrow at best. When they actually published build sheets, it was always the next business day after a truck came off the line.

That's not the SHAP plant, it the Warren Plant. That's not to say that it won't extend to SHAP.
Understood. But they mention the SHAP plant as one that may strike in support of

I worked for the Union at Boeing when I got out of the Navy. Left that shit cause everyone just derped around. All for one and no trucks for all!

No RHO trim builds are being displayed on Shop Online this morning - 8/20.........

Last edited:
No RHO trim builds are being displayed on Shop Online this morning - 8/20.........
When build sheets were published, they would usually appear around 7:30am each day.

Does anyone have Rabbits number on 8 mile? Maybe he has a contact at Stellantis.

I've reached out to a guy with inside knowledge at the plant. As soon as he responds, I'll let you know what I find out.
Hopefully next Monday! Is Rabbit your contact?

Back