What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

It has begun!!!! Hype levels are maxed out! Congrats!

Level 1
Bed utility group
Off road running boards
I ordered the same stuff on may 10th
Hydro blue
Level one
Bed utility group
Off-road running boards
with the addition of
panoramic sunroof, and
bead lock capable wheels.
I am hoping I don’t get D1 status for at least another month maybe two. Would like them to get their groove on before my truck goes down the line.

Yes I know it’s the same line as the TRX but there is enough different that they need to get in practice.

Last edited:
Same line as TRX, no? They’ve got their groove on! Just a different engine & tranny. No big deal.
I agree... and if there is something wrong, it won't get fixed right away. Toyota took them 3 years models to figure out what's wrong with the engine.

So, three RHOs have moved forward…all Level 1!

Now wish I got Level 1…couldn’t know.

Do they tell you what date it will be built yet? Or is that just a general scheduled and in the que?

Same line as TRX, no? They’ve got their groove on! Just a different engine & tranny. No big deal.
Supposedly a very different electrical architecture from the earlier Rams, including the TRX. While a lot of the external and mechanical bits remain the same or similar, there is quite a bit different than just engine and transmission, I have read.

Congrats to those getting some progress on their builds.

Do they tell you what date it will be built yet? Or is that just a general scheduled and in the que?
In order to get your build date you need to contact your sales person. They will have the date your truck is scheduled to go down the line

Amazing they're scheduling production and granite crystal metallic still isn't available 🙃

Level 1 wow, did not expect them so soon

The RHO will be built on the same line as all 1500 DT trucks - Bighorns, Laramies, Limiteds, Rebels, and TRX (when the TRX was in production). There isn’t a special production line for different trims.

Back