What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

So what are we guesstimating for delivery dates?

Just received my scheduled notification as well, ordered from granger.

Lvl 1
Bed utility group
Off road running boards
By any chance did you have the On-Board Power System part of your build?

The RHO will be built on the same line as all 1500 DT trucks - Bighorns, Laramies, Limiteds, Rebels, and TRX (when the TRX was in production). There isn’t a special production line for different trims.
As I understand it, TRX was too wide for the standard truck line, so it had its own production line within SHAP. Assume RHO will be in the same boat.

Does anyone know for sure?

Last edited:
As I understand it, TRX was too wide for the standard truck line, so it had its own production line within SHAP. Assume RHO will be in the same boat.

If this is true, does this mean more trucks will be built soon?

No, I wish
Me too! I wonder how hard of a process it would be to remove the on board power station from my build. I’d rather have my truck sooner than wait for it to be built with it.

Me too! I wonder how hard of a process it would be to remove the on board power station from my build. I’d rather have my truck sooner than wait for it to be built with it.
Did you talk to the person who ordered your vehicle? Because RAM did cancel on board power for now, until further notice. I think the wait is a year. Probably yours is canceled.

Did you talk to the person who ordered your vehicle? Because RAM did cancel on board power for now, until further notice. I think the wait is a year. Probably yours is canceled.

Currently it’s still part of my build and awaiting a schedule date.

That would be news to me - I’ve never heard anything like that. And it wouldn’t make sense, for this reason: When the TRX was in production, there were usually only a handful built on any given day. Sometimes a few dozen, sometimes one or two (or none). But the plant as a whole is generally pretty consistent in the daily output. So if there was a dedicated line for the TRX, it would have sat stagnant 95% of the time.

That's awesome did you get a panoramic sunroof? Ordered hydro lvl 1 on April 26th. Maybe starting non panoramic first
Same order as yours May 8. I bet they are doing non-sunroofs first. I am ok with it.

That would be news to me - I’ve never heard anything like that. And it wouldn’t make sense, for this reason: When the TRX was in production, there were usually only a handful built on any given day. Sometimes a few dozen, sometimes one or two (or none). But the plant as a whole is generally pretty consistent in the daily output. So if there was a dedicated line for the TRX, it would have sat stagnant 95% of the time.
What Eighty said. The production videos I've seen all show the TRXs in the same line(s) as the regular Ram 1500s.

Took me a minute to find it, but here’s an old picture from the factory where a TRX fell off of the conveyor arms. In the background you can see the next truck in line - it was not a TRX.

IMG_3551.jpeg

Back