What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

My bar has not updated, ordered July 22., 2024. Went by the dealership saleman said and showed me ship date August 02,2024. Said it will take about 2 weeks. Anyone else have their new RHO yet

My bar has not updated, ordered July 22., 2024. Went by the dealership saleman said and showed me ship date August 02,2024. Said it will take about 2 weeks. Anyone else have their new RHO yet
I think you got GOT

So…here’s the thing. “Estimated ship date” doesn’t mean the date it is expected to get on a train. It’s the date that it is expected to “ship” off of the factory floor. Basically it’s the build date. It has been a source of confusion for years.

Yep the number 1 Ram/Dodge dealership in my area got me, got me good.
I would ask him to send you a photo of thr current status. Who knows, he might be saying the truth and dream comes true.

I seen the date on the tracker on his computer. AUG02 SHIP DATE. I was wondering if anyone in here got their RHO or a complete date Just a wondering mind. He did tell me not to expect it for a few weeks

Yes I know this. I was being a smart ass

I seen the date on the tracker on his computer. AUG02 SHIP DATE. I was wondering if anyone in here got their RHO or a complete date Just a wondering mind. He did tell me not to expect it for a few weeks
Tbh.. I hope this is true " the ship date".. I can't wait to see someone driving it or at least reviewing it.

I ordered the same stuff on may 10th
Hydro blue
Level one
Bed utility group
Off-road running boards
with the addition of
panoramic sunroof, and
bead lock capable wheels.
I am hoping I don’t get D1 status for at least another month maybe two. Would like them to get their groove on before my truck goes down the line.

Yes I know it’s the same line as the TRX but there is enough different that they need to get in practice.
All the d1s I have seen are WITHOUT a sunroof.

Currently it’s still part of my build and awaiting a schedule date.
We were instructed that all orders with the onboard power needed to have it removed, or they were going to cancel the order.
Call your dealership personnel who placed the order and ask for a new POC with today's date on it.
This all came to a head about 2 weeks ago, along with some other items not relevant to RHO that had to get dropped on limited/longhorn as well.

We were instructed that all orders with the onboard power needed to have it removed, or they were going to cancel the order.
Call your dealership personnel who placed the order and ask for a new POC with today's date on it.
This all came to a head about 2 weeks ago, along with some other items not relevant to RHO that had to get dropped on limited/longhorn as well.
The Bed utility group power system is different than the OB power system?

The Bed utility group power system is different than the OB power system?
Entirely different items.

BED UTILITY GROUP (ANT) is fine and will be produced.
ON BOARD POWER SYSTEM - 120V 2KW MAX (XBH) is NOT okay, will be cancelled or the truck is cancelled all together.

And while we're at it if @Rhino1 has his truck shipped August 2nd then I'm a ballerina :)

Back