What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

That's awesome. Just checked mine still no update but very cool you all are starting to get them

- Black
- Level 1
- Sunroof
- Bed Utility
- Trailer Tow Group
- Hood and Bed Graphics

Ordered with Mark Dodge on 8/7 and just got an email on 8/31 saying that it's scheduled for yesterday, 8/30. Was not expecting this until at least early next year.

- Black
- Level 1
- Sunroof
- Bed Utility
- Trailer Tow Group
- Hood and Bed Graphics

Ordered with Mark Dodge on 8/7 and just got an email on 8/31 saying that it's scheduled for yesterday, 8/30. Was not expecting this until at least early next year.
Same, I thought I orders later, I wasn’t expecting anything until November timeframe.

Salesman just sent me this updated build sheet as well, and it has an estimated ship date. Not sure how accurate that is.

Attachments

• IMG_2576.jpeg
    IMG_2576.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 152
Salesman just sent me this updated build sheet as well, and it has an estimated ship date. Not sure how accurate that is.
Nice, I need to hit up my dealer on Monday and see what info they have.

Reactions: MTG
My truck is in production queue! I'm shocked cause I just barely ordered it. Very excited!

My Build
Black
Graphics
Runnings Board
Panoramic Sunroof
RHO Level 1 Equip Group
Bed Utility

ram rho sched.jpg

My truck is in production queue! I'm shocked cause I just barely ordered it. Very excited!

My Build
Black
Graphics
Runnings Board
Panoramic Sunroof
RHO Level 1 Equip Group
Bed Utility

View attachment 519
We ordered literally the same truck, also had my update today, so I think there’s a correlation there.

Has anyone with red interior accents received a scheduled date?

that is not a build sheet

that is a scheduled sheet

Some will be happy, others will be angry, but I placed the order a couple of days ago with Anthony's colleague and I'm already making progres.

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2024-08-31 a la(s) 11.49.08 p. m..png
    Captura de Pantalla 2024-08-31 a la(s) 11.49.08 p. m..png
    72 KB · Views: 93
Some will be happy, others will be angry, but I placed the order a couple of days ago with Anthony's colleague and I'm already making progres.
Yeah, that's crazy. Congrats!!!

Now that makes sense.

Back