What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

Greetings All, fellow billet silver order here!

After attempting to track my build status, it seemed to not have information available when it previously showed all the specs before. Possibly an early sign of D1?

Did other D1-Status orders have the same conditions?

Probably a stretch, but it’s worth asking…

I enjoy checking in and seeing what the new conclusion to the logo/truck discussion is 😂🤣. My guess is solar flares so only purple RHOs can be built this week. If the logo flashes twice you will have your truck in 3 days. I order April 26th, still only a VIN and I've seen the tracker do different things. Keep coming up with off the wall stuff, it makes me laugh.

Btw I drank the Twister movie poster Kool Aid where it said 3rd quarter at dealerships. 3rd quarter only has 3-4 weeks and I haven't seen anything that says they are being built so I went outside.

Greetings All, fellow billet silver order here!

After attempting to track my build status, it seemed to not have information available when it previously showed all the specs before. Possibly an early sign of D1?

Did other D1-Status orders have the same conditions?

Probably a stretch, but it’s worth asking…
Silver billet bandit here too. I have the same result as you, the truck no longer appears and information is missing. I think we are about to find out that we are D1 or is just something that it does to all the accounts 🤔

Yes. Order Aug 22nd, scheduled Aug 26th, dealer called this week and said the trucks ship date is Sept 19th and should have by the end of the month. Mine seems to be moving through the system fast. But I'm not getting my hopes up

Silver
Level 1
Graphics
Bed utility
Must be nice! :p

Congrats

Anyone else able to coerce the ‘soft’ build date from their dealer without being D1? They can see apparently they just just want to start a sh*t storm. From Facebook btw. And he did ultimately go D1 last week. So our dealers could provide this info if they wanted.

IMG_0073.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else able to coerce the ‘soft’ build date from their dealer without being D1? They can see apparently they just just want to start a sh*t storm. From Facebook btw. And he did ultimately go D1 last week. So our dealers could provide this info if they wanted.

View attachment 575
Interesting! @AnthonyRI

I bet it's just a regular build date, maybe different system.
unless we were able to know when that screenshot was taken, when it went D1 in dealer system, when customer got their d1 notifaction, what it said when it went D1, and what the build date actually turns out to be, and and and.... without those, it's.... well it's facebook.

View attachment 575
I can almost guarantee you that without a date next to "gate line (D-1)" it is not being built on the date you have circled

Another day passes & my silver, non-L1 RHO sits in D status…

I check weekly daily would kill my buzz

Fantastic news

thanks for the update!

Nice!!! Let's goooo

The RHO is now appearing on the Ram search inventory!!!
I can verify that VIN # is for an RHO placed at JIM GLOVER, can't see WHEN it was ordered but I can see that it was in D1 on that very first round.
(that's all from an old document I had from a few weeks ago)

But at the moment on our system I can see all Mark Dodge orders are in either C (if they're forged blue) D, or D1 (105)

Back