What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

Seeing all these damn orders put in 2 or 4 days ago and already scheduled has me worried my april 27th order wont be built... @AnthonyRI can we cancel that order and reorder the same truck? How do we know our order will get built?

My tracker has locked me out saying I've "failed login 5 times". I certainly haven't. I'm assuming this means mine is on a car hauler as we speak.
Probably at the dealership

Seeing all these damn orders put in 2 or 4 days ago and already scheduled has me worried my april 27th order wont be built... @AnthonyRI can we cancel that order and reorder the same truck? How do we know our order will get built?
I think we have 9 months period, per Mark Dodge policy. I believe with rate they're going, our trucks are going to get built, but also I have heard some TRX were never got built.

I share that anxiety, but I think it's wayyyyy too soon to hit the panic button and talk about resubmitting orders. Anthony's been saying all along that Ram is going to do what Ram is going to do in terms of how they batch out these trucks. I imagine that re-submitting an order would be pointless, and they just started production so I don't think there's any reason for concern.

I know these are uninformed personal opinions. Just telling you what I'm telling myself as I very anxiously wait. @AnthonyRI , serve up those waffles bro!!!!

Once they start popping these trucks out, they going to come quick. Except those blue forge guys, I think you all waiting till April. 😉

I share that anxiety, but I think it's wayyyyy too soon to hit the panic button and talk about resubmitting orders. Anthony's been saying all along that Ram is going to do what Ram is going to do in terms of how they batch out these trucks. I imagine that re-submitting an order would be pointless, and they just started production so I don't think there's any reason for concern.

I know these are uninformed personal opinions. Just telling you what I'm telling myself as I very anxiously wait. @AnthonyRI , serve up those waffles bro!!!!

Curious if there is anyone who ordered a black truck that is not currently in D1? This might stoke the anxiety fires or quench them. Seems they are batch processing black trucks first.

Have any silver trucks moved out of D? I ordered 4/27 and nothing...

Have any silver trucks moved out of D? I ordered 4/27 and nothing...
I’ve seen a couple on Anthony's list, but my silver (order confirmed 5/8) is still sitting in D.

I do have concern regarding any order placed in late April thru early May, since the Ram order system was on the fritz during that time. I’ve concluded that if a batch of Anthony’s silvers gets moved to D1 & mine is not among them, I’m going to ask my dealer to cancel & re-order.

I’ve seen a couple on Anthony's list, but my silver (order confirmed 5/8) is still sitting in D.

I do have concern regarding any order placed in late April thru early May, since the Ram order system was on the fritz during that time. I’ve concluded that if a batch of Anthony’s silvers gets moved to D1 & mine is not among them, I’m going to ask my dealer to cancel & re-order.
Guess what me and my friends ordered 4/27 total 4 trucks. One went d1 last Friday and what do you know it's black 😁 another black, red and white still in D. All 4 got vin 4/29.

Well I ordered silver on Aug 16th and have seen a few placed after mine go to D1. So I would think all of the orders are still good but guess you never know. It would be nice if they did them in order so we could all plan a bit better on when we might be getting our new trucks but seems like that will never be the way they do customer orders.

Curious if there is anyone who ordered a black truck that is not currently in D1? This might stoke the anxiety fires or quench them. Seems they are batch processing black trucks first.
I ordered an all black one on June 22 and mine is still just D

Yes every order placed with forged blue is in C status.
105 D1s, nothing new this week
Can you expand? Is it a good thing that all forged blue are in C status?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912_215140_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_215140_Samsung Internet.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 91
I liked it a lot better back in June when I had my head wrapped around the likelihood that I would not see my truck until Dec. or Jan. I was calibrated and could live with it. With all these trucks going D1 it has me checking all the time and hoping for a better outcome. Life was simpler before.....:D

Back