What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

4 Showing now

Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 8.20.57 AM.png

Can you expand? Is it a good thing that all forged blue are in C status?
Well, it's better than any of the B stages - they are confirmed, just not assigned vin number yet.

Well, it's better than any of the B stages - they are confirmed, just not assigned vin number yet.
us poor blue forged folk... guess we're waiting until next year

Was watching a YouTube video showing the 2024 TRX being produced and they were running all different color trucks at the same time

What's my white one doing there it should be coming to me :p

According to autotrader there is 24 nation wide for sell. They could be there or in transit. Either way they are far enough along in the production status to be listed for sell.

Attachments

• IMG_2714.png
    IMG_2714.png
    238 KB · Views: 59
…yet people that ordered in May (including myself) still no change lol

According to autotrader there is 24 nation wide for sell. They could be there or in transit. Either way they are far enough along in the production status to be listed for sell.
All they need to list on Autotrader is a VIN…most folks in at least D status have a VIN…they are just trying to play the market.

Curious if there is anyone who ordered a black truck that is not currently in D1? This might stoke the anxiety fires or quench them. Seems they are batch processing black trucks first.
I ordered a black one last Friday (9/6) and went immediately to D when the dealer submitted the order. Got my VON and VIN right away. But has not moved to D1 yet.

Interestingly enough, the sales manager said to me when I was done "it's a good thing you ordered black, because that's all they're showing as available to order right now". I didn't ask for any clarification on it, as it had no impact on me. Wouldn't have changed my mind either if black wasn't available and another color was.

GOOD NEWS. RAM RHOs AT DEALERSHIPS NATIONWIDE.

THEY ARE IN THE WILD FOR SALE!

2025 Ram 1500 RHO For Sale | Phoenix AZ

New 2025 Ram 1500, from Dodge, Jeep, FIAT, Chrysler, Ram in Phoenix, AZ, 85023-3100. Call <span data-phone-ref='SALES' data-account-ref='powercdjcllc'>(478) 287-4186</span> for more information.
www.autonationchryslerdodgejeepramnorthphoenix.com

2025 Ram 1500 RHO for sale in Grandville, MI | Zeigler CDJR
Come out to Zeigler CDJR and check out the New 2025 Ram 1500 RHO! We break down all the features of this New Vehicle!
www.grandvillechryslerjeepdodge.com

RAM RHO shipping to dealerships everywhere. They are here in Phoenix.

NO DISCOUNT THOUGH!!!!

I hope those who ordered early might get into the process, especially April and May and June orders.

Phoenix, Michigan, Minnesota. Especially silver ones.

Keep hope alive.

New 2025 Ram 1500, from Dodge, Jeep, FIAT, Chrysler, Ram in Phoenix, AZ, 85023-3100. Call <span data-phone-ref='SALES' data-account-ref='powercdjcllc'>(478) 287-4186</span> for more information.

Come out to Zeigler CDJR and check out the New 2025 Ram 1500 RHO! We break down all the features of this New Vehicle!

NO DISCOUNT THOUGH!!!!

I hope those who ordered early might get into the process, especially April and May and June orders.

Keep hope alive.
No, they're not keep believing though :p

NO DISCOUNT THOUGH!!!!

Keep hope alive.

RHO is sold orders exclusive. I bet these are sold orders for customers and are not available for sale. If it is, then this means two things, dealership cheated and used an employee info to order, or customer backed out.

Last edited:

NO DISCOUNT THOUGH!!!!

Keep hope alive.
Nope not a single one is available now. It’s “ click bait” if you call them they will say they are already reserved, but they would be happy to custom order one for you.

Last edited:
When this has come up in the past, dealers have said that their software automatically lists all inbound vehicles (regardless of whether they're sold already or not).

I saw the "clickbait" but is Ram offering 0% financing? @AnthonyRI

When this has come up in the past, dealers have said that their software automatically lists all inbound vehicles (regardless of whether they're sold already or not).
This is true.. other dealerships from other brands does the same thing

Sold orders are SUPPOSED to be surpressed from our website but then there are bouts of time that they do show up, and it shows "sale pending" and others where they just show up.
Further, when we're talking 3rd party sites all bets are off how they scrape data is well beyond my technical comprehension.
I'm sure there are settings and different dealer website providers AND every time something changes there are probably interface updates, etc etc.

I would bet that in most cases it's inadvertent by dealers, but they're not upset by the increased call volume as a result either lol.

Back