What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

I got an update from my dealer today. He said that my status is D1 and I have a ship date of 10/03. When I check the tracker, there is still no update. So, I think that they are slow to update the tracker and many of you may be further along than you think, at least I hope so! I placed my order on 9/06, and it went almost immediately to D status. Here are my build specs:

Black
Level 1
Sunroof
Tonneau Cover
Bed Utility Group
Red Interior Accents
Off Road Running Boards
Anthony from Mark Dodge gets the print out and a lot of us bought from him. Guys are getting a tiny bit frustrated because some of us ordered May 6, 7, or 8 and are still in D. And it seems like 80% of the builds are black. We are all waiting patiently. Good luck with yours.

I hope you’re right because I think you are the first truck with red accents in D1 mentioned on this forum. And also because then there’s hope that there is more going on than we see.
I got the red accents. Ordered April 27th. I’m scheduled.

Attachments

• IMG_3332.jpeg
    IMG_3332.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 71
  • RAM Vehicle Order Tracking.jpeg
    RAM Vehicle Order Tracking.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 71
I’m not advocating for Tesla, but my wife ordered her Model 3 RWD LR on Friday, 9/13. Keep in mind, the LR version of this car just became available mid-August. She took delivery today, 9/17!

Production date 9/2024, 4 miles on the odo. And, get this…I found no defects other than a 2mm scratch on the right rear door handle! (I’ve never seen a brand new Model 3 without major defects)

Maybe Stellantis should call Mr. Musk…

Was it all smiles & giggles? No. My wife went into the showroom & asked for the key card to her ordered car so I could check the production date & miles, and do a thorough visual inspection of the interior and door jambs. The salesman said she couldn’t have keys until she signed all the papers & made full payment. Really? She told me this & I entered the showroom. Mr. Tesla salesman quickly changed his tune. We got keys & had full access.

I feel bad for women buying a new car. Sux it has to be this way in 2024.

I got the red accents. Ordered April 27th. I’m scheduled.
Good to know. I hadn't seen anyone call out the red accents yet. Excited to see them live!

I'm scheduled. It looks like they are starting to crank them out! Good luck to the rest of you!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 84
A red one has been scheduled. I agree I think they are gonna start getting cranked out

Attachments

• IMG_4689.png
    IMG_4689.png
    238.5 KB · Views: 47
Still nothing for me, May 7th order. Hydro Blue, level 1, sunroof, bed utility group. Getting a bit disheartened. Ordered an anvil 392 last year on May 8th and was already driving it by now, and that was with the all new wrangler interior. SMH

Still nothing for me, May 7th order. Hydro Blue, level 1, sunroof, bed utility group. Getting a bit disheartened. Ordered an anvil 392 last year on May 8th and was already driving it by now, and that was with the all new wrangler interior. SMH
I have the same exact build with the addition of the rear graphics. Confirmed May 8. SMH. I'm hoping they do a blue run soon.

I have the same exact build with the addition of the rear graphics. Confirmed May 8. SMH. I'm hoping they do a blue run soon.
I have the same as you both. May 7th order confirmed, minus the graphics and sunroof. Originally ordered black and had it successfully changed to Hydro. Hope they do a run of blue soon.

Back