What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

No, this is the offer on their website, which IS a TDM (Targeted Direct Mailer).
The screenshot below was generated by going to the ramtrucks.com build & price, popup appears, enter your info, voila.
You can see the fine print when you click on the footnote "MUST ORDER OR TAKE DELIVERY BY"

(erased customer info and code)
View attachment 334
So if we have one of these tdm's and we ordered in april then it does nothing correct?

So if we have one of these tdm's and we ordered in april then it does nothing correct?
Correct needs to be valid either during time of order or time of delivery. But now you know how to get it so you can do again when the truck is almost in!

Correct needs to be valid either during time of order or time of delivery. But now you know how to get it so you can do again when the truck is almost in!
So if granite crystal ever becomes avaliable this month I might be luck!?

I was really hoping to see more trucks go to D1 status today. At least it's Friday. I've started watching old RHO videos from TFL and Redline just to get a fix.

Yup nothing here either. I'll start worrying by end of this month with no update. I need to have a truck by end of this year. I'm no loyal to any brand

My truck is one of the trucks scheduled last week, I received a notification Saturday in the form of an email from ram.

Dealer says slated to start on 8/29.
Did you check the tracker on Friday?

If it happens it happens

I for sure am, How about the people that already got D1? have they move more or na
Nope they wont move until 29AUG at the earliest, my guess is next round is for week of 5SEP

Dear RAM,

I trust this message finds you well.

My birthday is fast approaching—Monday, August 5th, to be exact. Nothing would bring me more joy than the wonderful news that my RAM RHO has finally reached D1 status. I’ve been on my best behavior all year, and it would mean the world to me if you could make this happen. I promise to sing your praises and defend you tirelessly against those pesky YouTubers who rant about your parent company, Stellantis.

The anticipation for my new RHO is growing, and not knowing when she'll arrive is driving me to distraction. I check the order tracking status religiously, but alas, it never changes. I fervently hope and pray that I wake up on Monday morning to the delightful news that my truck is now scheduled.

Thank you very much, RAM. From a loyal customer.

P.S. In case you’re feeling extra generous, there’s a bunch of guys on an online RHO forum who would also appreciate this news. Please bless them as well.

1722644790185.png

Just checked my progress, and….

Nothing.

Back