What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

you can call your credit card company & they give it back
Yeah, you likely could but that’s really dishonest. I mean, we all know how this works when we place an order for a truck that hasn’t even made it to production yet. Most of us even signed a form stating that we understand the terms. I’m sure this is probably why Mark Dodge stopped accepting credit cards, for this kind of BS. Even after the CC company refunds your deposit, I’m sure the dealership could win in court if they chose that route.

Last edited:
Someone already put an American flag sticker on it (base of the A pillar).
The side mirrors look like they’re painted black (not black plastic). I wonder if that’s stock, or also a mod.

Yup nothing here either. I'll start worrying by end of this month with no update. I need to have a truck by end of this year. I'm no loyal to any brand
I ended up getting a Denali Ultimate 6.2 on 6/25/24 because I did not want to wait any longer on the Granite and the 1.9% for 36 months was too good to pass up.

Why the exhaust is such a mystery!

Screenshot_20240804_204709_Samsung Internet.jpg

I ordered white so this makes me excited! I didn’t order the graphics, sometimes I wish I did. Figured if I get and want them I could have the dealer install or aftermarket

$60? eh will make my own

I ended up getting a Denali Ultimate 6.2 on 6/25/24 because I did not want to wait any longer on the Granite and the 1.9% for 36 months was too good to pass up.
I'm currently driving a Denali Ultimate 6.2 which will be sold once the RHO is delivered. Been a very good truck, no complaints whatsoever. Just looking for something a little more "fun"

Yeah, you likely could but that’s really dishonest. I mean, we all know how this works when we place an order for a truck that hasn’t even made it to production yet. Most of us even signed a form stating that we understand the terms. I’m sure this is probably why Mark Dodge stopped accepting credit cards, for this kind of BS. Even after the CC company refunds your deposit, I’m sure the dealership could win in court if they chose that route.

It is part of why we stopped accepting CCs. Back in a different year, in a different model, we were doing about twice the volume as we are on RHO's. A particular type of consumer was placing multiple orders at multiple dealers, all on CC for deposit, and then just disputing charge and we'd get a chargeback months later, without ever telling us. By this point, vehicle is being produced and we can't reject it. It's a shady game and ruined the convenience factor for the rest of our customer base.

Additionally, there are settings that customers may have on their accounts, whether they know it or not, that flag out of state, out of pattern, or over a $ amount as potentially fraudulent - which then freaks the customer out thinking they just got scammed, they decline charge, then we have to cancel order, and start all over again lol.

I could go on and on - but yes this is part of the reason we do wire transfer. This way you're not sending money until after the order has already been placed (you have VON, buyers order, etc in hand), however it is non refundable aside from the categoric exceptions that are listed on the deposit form itself.

It’s still a dirtbag maneuver. It’s the same kind of person that comes in harasses a waitress and complains about any petty little thing they can to get a free meal. Then to top it off, they don’t tip the waitress or give her a crappy tip not respecting That that is how they earn their living. The same dirtbag that will take his vehicle into the dealership to have the headlight bulb replaced and then blame air Nick scratch, rock chip or bug splatter on the dealership or technician working on it. They will also claim that ever since they had their lightbulb, replaced their transmission slips.

Someone already put an American flag sticker on it (base of the A pillar).
The side mirrors look like they’re painted black (not black plastic). I wonder if that’s stock, or also a mod.
I can zoom in on the picture on my laptop. The mirrors are plastic.

I can zoom in on the picture on my laptop. The mirrors are plastic.
Yes, they're all going to be plastic (painted or not). What I meant was, the mirrors are not usually painted gloss black. They're normally a rough matte plastic. Example:

RHO (from the Reddit post):
1722885740957.png

Normal mirrors:
1722885859768.png

yes the dealer could because if you sign a document stating non refundable at that point is on you

Back