What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

We were instructed that all orders with the onboard power needed to have it removed, or they were going to cancel the order.
Call your dealership personnel who placed the order and ask for a new POC with today's date on it.
This all came to a head about 2 weeks ago, along with some other items not relevant to RHO that had to get dropped on limited/longhorn as well.
Was that a paid option?

I have a feeling that tomorrow my status will update 😂😂.. will see

Panoramic Sunroof is holding me down! 😂

We were instructed that all orders with the onboard power needed to have it removed, or they were going to cancel the order.
Call your dealership personnel who placed the order and ask for a new POC with today's date on it.
This all came to a head about 2 weeks ago, along with some other items not relevant to RHO that had to get dropped on limited/longhorn as well.
I called my dealership and said no such thing about it being canceled. I tried to inform them that it’s no longer available and they didn’t believe me. What’s my best option to rectify this issue so my order doesn’t get canceled entirely or delayed for a long time?

I called my dealership and said no such thing about it being canceled. I tried to inform them that it’s no longer available and they didn’t believe me. What’s my best option to rectify this issue so my order doesn’t get canceled entirely or delayed for a long time?
PM me your build sheet that you signed when you placed the order, maybe we're not on the same page here.

Level 1, Bed Group, Mopar Running Boards, nothing else... Order May 18th... No scheduled date so far (No Pano Either)

Entirely different items.

BED UTILITY GROUP (ANT) is fine and will be produced.
ON BOARD POWER SYSTEM - 120V 2KW MAX (XBH) is NOT okay, will be cancelled or the truck is cancelled all together.

And while we're at it if @Rhino1 has his truck shipped August 2nd then I'm a ballerina :)
How did I get pulled into this. I came he asking if anyone else was told the same thing. I can only go by what I am force feed. If he's wrong or blowing smoke you will hear it from me. Plus I said ship date Aug 02 not getting it and driving off into the sunset. For fuck all.

How did I get pulled into this. I came he asking if anyone else was told the same thing. I can only go by what I am force feed. If he's wrong or blowing smoke you will hear it from me. Plus I said ship date Aug 02 not getting it and driving off into the sunset. For fuck all.
Breath bro, Anthony was just playing. He has done more to give us info on what is going on than anyone. No doubt that is what you were told, just not likely to ship by then if production isn't supposed to start until the 19th. If yours does ship out on the 2nd, I guess we get to see Anthony's recital.

Breath bro, Anthony was just playing. He has done more to give us info on what is going on than anyone. No doubt that is what you were told, just not likely to ship by then if production isn't supposed to start until the 19th. If yours does ship out on the 2nd, I guess we get to see Anthony's recital.
I'm praying to the gods that his truck ships on 8/2. I really want to see Anthony in a tutu!

I'm beginning to regret this statement... but now that you've all replied I can't delete it.... shoot

That's awesome can't wait to see mine haha

@AnthonyRI wouid you be able to see if any “press models” are happening or will happen? Figured this would be categorized differently. Just a thought…. Happy Wednesday everyone.

Back