What's new

Koons RHO Orders Up to $11,500 OFF MSRP (Plus Affiliate if available)

My review of Koon’s ordering process:
Emailed Koon’s (over the holiday weekend!!!)
Along with some “other” venders on this site.
Koon’s (aka Brian) got back with me IMMEDIATELY. The “other” guys……well….its Tuesday…..and still havnt head back…….soooo….
Ok so Back to Koon’s and Brian. Emailed back and forth about *17* times give or take….again…over the HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!…and GOT THE DEAL DONE!! We’ll see how the the rest of the this process goes but excited to have my RHO on order and ecstatic that I got such a good deal
Thanks Koon’s and thank you Brian.
They are VERY responsive and I feel like they actually wanted my business….something I fell like is hard to come by nowadays
Thank you! I appreciate your business and look forward to a smooth process.

My review of Koon’s ordering process:
Emailed Koon’s (over the holiday weekend!!!)
Along with some “other” venders on this site.
Koon’s (aka Brian) got back with me IMMEDIATELY. The “other” guys……well….its Tuesday…..and still havnt head back…….soooo….
Ok so Back to Koon’s and Brian. Emailed back and forth about *17* times give or take….again…over the HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!…and GOT THE DEAL DONE!! We’ll see how the the rest of the this process goes but excited to have my RHO on order and ecstatic that I got such a good deal
Thanks Koon’s and thank you Brian.
They are VERY responsive and I feel like they actually wanted my business….something I fell like is hard to come by nowadays
I had the same experience with Anthony from Mark Dodge. What did you end up ordering (color and options)?

I had the same experience with Anthony from Mark Dodge. What did you end up ordering (color and options)?
Rapid red with Level 1 and bed utility group. Too cheap to click anything else.

Back