What's new

Koons RHO Orders Up to $11,500 OFF MSRP (Plus Affiliate if available)

Just finished a new RHO order with Koons. Love my old 1500 but excited about a new RHO. Couldn't have been easier on the order process and they were very responsive. Highly recommended! Especially if you live in the mid-Atlantic area, Koons is a no-brainer for RHO orders.

Just finished a new RHO order with Koons. Love my old 1500 but excited about a new RHO. Couldn't have been easier on the order process and they were very responsive. Highly recommended! Especially if you live in the mid-Atlantic area, Koons is a no-brainer for RHO orders.
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!!

Finished my order with Koons today. To echo the sentiments here, smooth and direct process. Definitely getting my recommendation!!

Ordered with Koons on May 24th, already received VON and VIN, good communication and great discount. Recommended!

Ordered today with Koons. Very smooth, quick email communications. Got my VON immediately.

Your #1 TRX Dealership in the country is back and ready to take orders for the all-new RHO.

We are back and firing all all cylinders, but this time for the RHO.

Keeping it simple. You all know the drill!

MSRP up to $79,999 = $9,500 OFF MSRP
MSRP up to $89,999 = $10,500 OFF MSRP
MSRP $90,000 and over = $11,500 OFF MSRP
WE REQUIRE A $1000 DEPOSIT FOR ALL FACTORY ORDERS

WE ARE NOT REQUIRING YOU TO FINANCE WITH US FOR OUR PRICING

WE HANDLE ALL YOUR TAG/TITLE/REGISTRATION WORK

OUR PROCESSING FEE IS $899

YOU ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED

Until Ramtrucks.com updates the website for the RHO, here is everything that is option in the RHO;
Level 1; MSRP $9,995
Towing Tech; MSRP $595
Trailer Tow; MSRP $595
Bed Utility; MSRP $945
Black Pwr-Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors; MSRP $795
18X9.0 Bead-Lock Alum Wheels; MSRP $1,895
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover; MSRP $695
Red Interior Accents; MSRP $1,495
Panoramic Sunroof; MSRP $1,595
RHO Exterior Graphics; MSRP $495
RHO Hood Graphics; MSRP $895
Rock Rails; MSRP $995
Off-Road Style Running Boards; MSRP $1,195
Engine Block Heater; MSRP; $95
Bed-Mounted Tire Carrier; MSRP $1,095
Trlr Camera Wiring/No Camera; MSRP $590

Colors;
Silver; MSRP $295
White; MSRP $0
Black; MSRP $245
Flame Red; MSRP $0
Hydro Blue; MSRP $245

If you want to let us know what you are looking to order, we can build and price for you.

Email: [email protected]

Excludes tax, tags and $899 Processing. We are not sure if affiliate will apply yet, if it does you can subtract another $500 off MSRP.
How can I determine the trade in value for a 2022 Laramie with Black Widow unfit?

Attachments

• IMG_0764.jpeg
    IMG_0764.jpeg
    487.3 KB · Views: 24
How can I determine the trade in value for a 2022 Laramie with Black Widow unfit?
Koons told me they will be able evaluate trade in value of my 2021 Rebel once my RHO is built and shipped.

Koons told me they will be able evaluate trade in value of my 2021 Rebel once my RHO is built and shipped.
Hmmm, not even an estimate huh? Guess I’ll have to wait until these are on lots… Or try to sell private.

Just placed my order. As easy as can be. Answered all my questions and very responsive. Highly recommend!!

Is there something wrong with [email protected] email address? I tried to send an email 3 times getting this error:

1721832925181.png

Is there something wrong with [email protected] email address? I tried to send an email 3 times getting this error:

View attachment 307
We are currently having an issue with our email address as it is company wide. Our IT department is looking into it to fix it. We were told all emails sent will be generated in once everything is fixed. We will replay as soon as possible once the email system is fixed

Thank you! It was a pleasure getting your RHO ordered, looking forward to meeting you when it arrives. Take care!

Who is the contact for the RHO orders now that Erica has left? I am having difficulty contacting anyone and not getting any reply from the multiple emails sent to [email protected]

Who is the contact for the RHO orders now that Erica has left? I am having difficulty contacting anyone and not getting any reply from the multiple emails sent to [email protected]
Same issue here. Ended up contacting Mark Dodge. It's been 48 hours of numerous attempts with Koons.

I bought my trx from koons in 23 and never again run you through the ringer. They dont answer emails very well then when you call the dealer everyone acts like they have no clue what you are talking about. Then they cut me way down on my trade so i gave them carmax price sheet they wouldnt even meet that price so i ended up taking it to carmax. Never again!! Mark dodge got my business this time around

Hello,

My name is Brian and I am handling these deals. Correct Erica has moved on as well as Craig. I have been handling these deals for the past 3 years with Craig and Erica. Our koons.com email has been down since the company did a changeover. Use our [email protected].

@Koons_of_Tysons_Corner Hi Brian can you comment on if you have had any RHO's move to D1 status. Also, there was a comment above on experience of low trade in values from Koons. Can you comment to this?

Hello,

No, none yet. All are currently in D status.

I sent an email as well but no response to the correct email. Was looking to see how many orders were placed with Koons and if any anticipation on how many you will get allocated on first run?

Back