What's new

Koons RHO Orders Up to $11,500 OFF MSRP (Plus Affiliate if available)

Thanks I actually did email to the @gmail account.

Another happy customer with an order placed through Koons! They have this process so simplified and easy! Let’s hope for a solid trade value when this bad boy comes in!
2025 RHO in dual tone Flame Red with bed utility group as the only option.

Another happy customer with an order placed through Koons! They have this process so simplified and easy! Let’s hope for a solid trade value when this bad boy comes in!
I can’t tell if you’re a Koons customer, Koons, celebrating a customer, or Koons pretending to be a customer… :p

I can’t tell if you’re a Koons customer, Koons, celebrating a customer, or Koons pretending to be a customer… :p
They should put me on the payroll then!

First time customer of Koons. Finally gave it a shot and couldn’t be happier. Well, maybe the day it arrives, I guess that would make me happier ;)

They should put me on the payroll then!

First time customer of Koons. Finally gave it a shot and couldn’t be happier. Well, maybe the day it arrives, I guess that would make me happier ;)
I think it’s because you have the same icon as Koons, my brain read your post as though you were the dealership. Congrats!

Congrats! How did you contact them? Sounds like their email system has been down and it has been confusing.

Last edited:
Congrats! How did you contact them? Sounds like their email system has been down and it has been confusing.

Congrats! How did you contact them? Looks like there has been some confusion on which email address to use in the last few weeks.
[email protected]

Ditch the @koons email address for now until they have it up and running again. From there, you’ll be emailing back and forth to whoever picks it up. Was Brian for me

Looking to place an order. Does anyone know the correct email address at this point or contact person?

Can you post the status of your orders like Mark Dodge did?
I ordered from @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner yesterday. Everything went smooth and they have a very easy process to order. If you are interested in ordering do not hesitate in contacting Brian and his team at Koons.

Show me what they posted, I couldn't find it.
Please check this post. Can we get a similar list with VON and estimated ship date? Thanks

Is crystal granite still not an option?

My review of Koon’s ordering process:
Emailed Koon’s (over the holiday weekend!!!)
Along with some “other” venders on this site.
Koon’s (aka Brian) got back with me IMMEDIATELY. The “other” guys……well….its Tuesday…..and still havnt head back…….soooo….
Ok so Back to Koon’s and Brian. Emailed back and forth about *17* times give or take….again…over the HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!…and GOT THE DEAL DONE!! We’ll see how the the rest of the this process goes but excited to have my RHO on order and ecstatic that I got such a good deal
Thanks Koon’s and thank you Brian.
They are VERY responsive and I feel like they actually wanted my business….something I fell like is hard to come by nowadays

Back