What's new

Koons RHO Orders Up to $11,500 OFF MSRP (Plus Affiliate if available)

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Founding Member ⚙️
Supporting Vendor 🛒
Reaction score
Current Ride
2024 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4XE
Your #1 TRX Dealership in the country is back and ready to take orders for the all-new RHO.

We are back and firing all all cylinders, but this time for the RHO.

Keeping it simple. You all know the drill!

MSRP up to $79,999 = $9,500 OFF MSRP
MSRP up to $89,999 = $10,500 OFF MSRP
MSRP $90,000 and over = $11,500 OFF MSRP
WE REQUIRE A $1000 DEPOSIT FOR ALL FACTORY ORDERS

WE ARE NOT REQUIRING YOU TO FINANCE WITH US FOR OUR PRICING

WE HANDLE ALL YOUR TAG/TITLE/REGISTRATION WORK

OUR PROCESSING FEE IS $899

YOU ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED

Until Ramtrucks.com updates the website for the RHO, here is everything that is option in the RHO;
Level 1; MSRP $9,995
Towing Tech; MSRP $595
Trailer Tow; MSRP $595
Bed Utility; MSRP $945
Black Pwr-Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors; MSRP $795
18X9.0 Bead-Lock Alum Wheels; MSRP $1,895
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover; MSRP $695
Red Interior Accents; MSRP $1,495
Panoramic Sunroof; MSRP $1,595
RHO Exterior Graphics; MSRP $495
RHO Hood Graphics; MSRP $895
Rock Rails; MSRP $995
Off-Road Style Running Boards; MSRP $1,195
Engine Block Heater; MSRP; $95
Bed-Mounted Tire Carrier; MSRP $1,095
Trlr Camera Wiring/No Camera; MSRP $590

Colors;
Silver; MSRP $295
White; MSRP $0
Black; MSRP $245
Flame Red; MSRP $0
Hydro Blue; MSRP $245

If you want to let us know what you are looking to order, we can build and price for you.

Email: [email protected]

Excludes tax, tags and $899 Processing. We are not sure if affiliate will apply yet, if it does you can subtract another $500 off MSRP.

Last edited:
1714423087250.png

You can email [email protected] as well. As the General Sales Manager I will make sure you're well taken care of!

What's pushing everyone to the RHO over the TRX? Incorrect answers only 🤣

Just as an update, due to the many inquires we are getting over the this deal, we are answering emails in the order they are received. We are working our best to get responses out in a timely fashion.

Keep them orders coming!!

Do we know what Canadian MSRP will be?

Do we know what Canadian MSRP will be?
Unfortunately we have not heard anything about what the Canadian MSRP will be. Sorry

I just ordered my RHO with Craig & Erica at KOONS. Very quick and easy process. Being in the NOVA area, I am glad I can get my RHO locally and not have to drive 12+ hours to pick up the truck. I am looking forward to taking delivery in Q3. This is my first time doing business with KOONS of Tysons Corner. It has been a great experience thus far.

I just ordered my RHO with Craig & Erica at KOONS. Very quick and easy process. Being in the NOVA area, I am glad I can get my RHO locally and not have to drive 12+ hours to pick up the truck. I am looking forward to taking delivery in Q3. This is my first time doing business with KOONS of Tysons Corner. It has been a great experience thus far.
CONGRATS! Thank you for the kind words. Can't wait to see you when the truck arrives :)

Just achieved 20 orders since ordering opened last week. Who's next?!

Brian and team rocked it out @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner ! All electronic communication, very prompt! Stoked to get this beast! 👏🏼💪🏼
Thank you for the great review! I has been a pleasure working with you. We are just as excited for this vehicle to arrive as you are!

Props to Koons, placed my order this week and received my VON same day. Super simple and straight forward process. I’ll be refreshing the tracker daily!

Props to Koons, placed my order this week and received my VON same day. Super simple and straight forward process. I’ll be refreshing the tracker daily!
Thanks for the great review! Pleasure to work with you!

We will be starting a waiting list for colors that are currently not available yet. If you are looking for a certain color that is expected to come out, please email us your name, email and the color and we can put you on the wait list.

We will be starting a waiting list for colors that are currently not available yet. If you are looking for a certain color that is expected to come out, please email us your name, email and the color and we can put you on the wait list.
Funny i just emailed Granger asking for that very same thing and they told me they couldn’t because they get like 30 people a day asking the same thing.

Funny i just emailed Granger asking for that very same thing and they told me they couldn’t because they get like 30 people a day asking the same thing.
We don't mind. We already started one with 6 on it. (4 for Forged Blue and 2 for Granite)

Back