What's new

Koons RHO Orders Up to $11,500 OFF MSRP (Plus Affiliate if available)

Just placed my order with Koons today. They were great to work with and very responsive. Looking forward to meeting the crew in person and picking up the truck!
Thanks for the great review!!

Hi Koons Auto Group,
I need to purchase Chevy Colorado for my son.... Can you do a similar deal for Chevy Colorado order?
My RHO ordering was so easy and smooth, would love to order another vehicle with your company.....

Thanks.

Hi Koons Auto Group,
I need to purchase Chevy Colorado for my son.... Can you do a similar deal for Chevy Colorado order?
My RHO ordering was so easy and smooth, would love to order another vehicle with your company.....

Thanks.
Hello,

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, Chevy does not have a similar program to ours. We can only order Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get you in touch with someone over at our Chevy dealership. We do not know what their pricing offers are at this time. They are right next to us.

Just placed the 30th order! As the famous Bill Goldberg once said.... WHO'S NEXT?!? (I know he really said Your Next, but in this case Who sounds better)

Nice, very cool that you are offing such great deals. I'm on the other coast and already have one on order other wise I would order with you also. I spent some time growing up in Vienna Virginia and have great memories from that part of the world. Are you seeing any movement as far as any of the 30 orders moving to D or D1 status?

Nice, very cool that you are offing such great deals. I'm on the other coast and already have one on order other wise I would order with you also. I spent some time growing up in Vienna Virginia and have great memories from that part of the world. Are you seeing any movement as far as any of the 30 orders moving to D or D1 status?
Nothing yet as most (if not all) orders are either in C or D status. I would not expect to see D1 for a another month or so. We are not expecting them to arrive until Q3.

Koons,

Any chance you can work out a special with parts and service to sell and install the power running boards on RHO orders for anyone interested? (Mopar part #82215287AH)

Koons,

Any chance you can work out a special with parts and service to sell and install the power running boards on RHO orders for anyone interested? (Mopar part #82215287AH)
Mopar Parts had them listed for 1645.80.

Koons,

Ill speak to the GM and GSM and let you know!

Ill speak to the GM and GSM and let you know!
I’m very interested in having these power running boards installed once my truck arrives at Koons also. I’d much rather have it completed before I pickup the truck.

do we have any idea when the RHO trucks will start production? Just figuring out if i can wait for an RHO or settle for a rebel that is showing up at dealers sooner.

do we have any idea when the RHO trucks will start production? Just figuring out if i can wait for an RHO or settle for a rebel that is showing up at dealers sooner.
We do not know when they will start production, however we have heard they should start being delivered in Q3

Just placed my order with koons today!
Super simple, they went through everything line by line to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted, good guys
Looking forward to getting updates as they come

Any idea how long the 9 to 11k off MSRP discount will last?

Just placed my order with koons today!
Super simple, they went through everything line by line to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted, good guys
Looking forward to getting updates as they come
Thank you for the great review!!

Any idea how long the 9 to 11k off MSRP discount will last?
We will be doing this discount as long as the GM/Owner allows us to. So the sooner you are ready to place the order the better

Just ordered my RHO from Koons. Super easy. This is my second order from them as I ordered a TRX a few years back. Glad they finally dropped the credit pull/finance requirement. Well done!

Back