What's new

Koons RHO Orders Up to $11,500 OFF MSRP (Plus Affiliate if available)

Ordered from Koons (Brian) on 4/30/24. Process was super easy! They have been great and very fast to respond to any of my questions via email!

Ordered from Koons (Brian) on 4/30/24. Process was super easy! They have been great and very fast to respond to any of my questions via email!
Thanks for the great review!!

Oooh affiliate would be awesome.

🍒 on top!!

Hey Koons,

I order from you on the 30th. Still haven’t received confirmation from Ram on the order when people at other dealers are. Can you advise?

Hey Koons,

I order from you on the 30th. Still haven’t received confirmation from Ram on the order when people at other dealers are. Can you advise?

Not sure why you haven't received anything from Ram, but currently all orders placed by us are good and showing in the system. If you shoot us over an email, we can send you a screenshot of the order.

I do know that Ram is working on the RHO ordering system which is why it is currently removed from ordering. Just waiting to hear when it will be back up.

Hello all,

Just as an update on the RHO ordering. According to my factory rep there is a glitch in the ordering system with the RHO at which it is sending orders to BE status (edit error) once ordered. The RAM IT is working on it and expected to have ordering back up and running by the end of the week (hopefully). Will update again as information comes available.

Should I be concerned with order being an error and putting me further back in line? It seems other dealers aren’t having this issue as another reported getting his VIN last night.

Hello all,

Just as an update on the RHO ordering. According to my factory rep there is a glitch in the ordering system with the RHO at which it is sending orders to BE status (edit error) once ordered. The RAM IT is working on it and expected to have ordering back up and running by the end of the week (hopefully). Will update again as information comes available.

Should I be concerned with order being an error and putting me further back in line? It seems other dealers aren’t having this issue as another reported getting his VIN last night.
Hello,

No, you should not be concerned. I have confirmed with my Rep that all current orders placed are good orders.

Hello all,

Even though the order banks are currently closed for ordering, we are still putting anyone who is interested in ordering on a wait list. Once Ram reopens the ordering banks (hopefully by the end of the week) we will reach out to everyone on the waiting list and build/price/order then.

RHO ORDERING IS OPEN ONCE AGAIN!! LETS GO!!!!

Just wanted to say thank you to Koons for putting in my order for my new RHO.
Pleasant, Quick and very easy process.
Ordered 05/08/24.
Look forward taking a drive south from NY to pick up my truck.

Any update on colors?
Here are the current available colors

1715259001266.png

What color are you looking for?

Nothing yet. If you want to send us an email stating that is the color you are looking for, we can put you on the waiting list and let you know if/when it comes available.

Just as a heads up, we are answering emails in the order they are received. Please be patient as we will respond back as soon as possible!

Just placed my order with Koons today. They were great to work with and very responsive. Looking forward to meeting the crew in person and picking up the truck!

Thank you to everyone who has placed orders so far! We look forward to meeting you all when these beasts arrive!

Keep those orders coming!

Back