What's new

Possible Update

If the rumored parts issues re the hands free driving are true, they will only be building non level 1s for some time.

It's not the hands free driving, it's the autonomous parking, that is delayed.
The RHO never had the autonomous parking.
The autonomous parking was removed from the LIMITED level one group, TUNGSTEN standard features, and LARAMIE/REBEL advanced safety BEFORE the RHO was ever released.
This has nothing to do with RHO Level 1.

The only thing impacting RHO is the Onboard power, which is unavailable.

The autonomous parking was removed from the LIMITED level one group, TUNGSTEN standard features, and LARAMIE/REBEL advanced safety BEFORE the RHO was ever released.

Thank you Anthony!!

Hi Ant

Hi Anthony are you seeing and 1500s get scheduled before August ? My local dealer said he thought the plant would be closed for the rest of the month as he is not showing any of his orders scheduled to build before then. Thanks for looking and all your help..

Hi Ant

Hi Anthony are you seeing and 1500s get scheduled before August ? My local dealer said he thought the plant would be closed for the rest of the month as he is not showing any of his orders scheduled to build before then. Thanks for looking and all your help..
What we see is the "estimated ship date" which in this case our soonest is 8/3. They start building a few days before that, then goes to body vendor, then ships.
But for ease of discussion, we still refer to what it spits out as "build date" or I usually say "will be built by 8/3" for example.
Plant is supposed to re-open the 22nd.

Curious, once a line gets rolling, what is the estimated throughput of an assembly plant like Sterling?

Sounds like the only two options he dropped were of no concern to my order:
- Level 1
- Pano Roof
- Bed Utility
- Beadlock wheels

Curious, once a line gets rolling, what is the estimated throughput of an assembly plant like Sterling?
Trucks usually make it through production - start to finish - in 1-2 days (depending on the shift it starts on). Historically, when running regular capacity, that is a total of around 1400 trucks per day that roll off the line.
But there are a lot of mitigating factors on when any individual truck will go to onto a train. The RHO will have to make a second stop at the body vendor for the good scoop decal, plus any other accessories (like good graphics, bedside graphics, tonneau cover, etc). And final inspections can snag any vehicle by hours or days or weeks.
Most run-of-mill Bighorns go stair get off the line to shipping. But the more complex the order, the better the chances are that there are delays.

New content Alert! Seems like the Media Test drive prototypes may be coming out fairly soon. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I thought they were coming out in October
New content Alert! Seems like the Media Test drive prototypes may be coming out fairly soon. Fingers crossed.

I thought Stellantis pushed out media reviews to October? That's coming from Stellantis.

I thought Stellantis pushed out media reviews to October? That's coming from Stellantis.
I thought the same. This guy seems to think otherwise. Let’s hope he’s right!

When you have some gray hair October is soon. If it was me I would have said really soon.

This YouTube channel is the one who brought us the info that media reviews were moved to October. But his same contact at Stellantis now told him the review units are pretty much ready to go.. whoooo knows.... I think our best update is Mark Dodge telling us production starts August 18th... if that stays on course, we should all have our trucks before the end of the year

This YouTube channel is the one who brought us the info that media reviews were moved to October. But his same contact at Stellantis now told him the review units are pretty much ready to go.. whoooo knows.... I think our best update is Mark Dodge telling us production starts August 18th... if that stays on course, we should all have our trucks before the end of the year

I commented before watching the video. I agree, I go with what Anthony updates us with as it seems to be way more accurate.

I commented before watching the video. I agree, I go with what Anthony updates us with as it seems to be way more accurate.
Anthony is definitely my go to for official info... but Tim from Pickup Truck Plus SUV Talk knows his shit for sure! He always gets to drive the latest trucks waaaay early.... he was one of the first to get to drive a Tungsten review unit.. so if both of them are hearing rumblings that they might be coming soon -- I am a happy man!

Forged Blue is now an available to order! I work at a dealer and it’s in the order configurator now.

Wish we could get a definitive answer on what that color looks like. Is it actually out there on another vehicle that we can look at?

Wish we could get a definitive answer on what that color looks like. Is it actually out there on another vehicle that we can look at?
It’s the same paint code as River Rock on the Wagoneers.

Agreed

It’s the same paint code as River Rock on the Wagoneers.
Looked up pictures on the Internet for what it’s worth as far as accurate depictions. If that’s what it looks like in person it’s pretty bad.

Back