Nitro

ram.raɪ.noʊ
Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
2025-ram-rho-forged-blue-metallic-desktop.jpg

Forged Blue Metallic is one of the new colors on the RHO for 2025. Should be interesting to see this color in person.

Has this color been on any other dodge product or Chrysler before? Trying to get a idea of what the color will look like

Not that I've seen. I was wondering if it was the color on the RAM REV truck reveal?

2024-Ram-1550-REV-34.jpg

We want earl grey or anvil

they would sell a TON of these if they sold them in Sandblast & Lunar.

Just sayin’

Please show with standard wheels. Some of use aren’t looking for 1 of 232 option vehicles.

they would sell a TON of these if they sold them in Sandblast & Lunar.

Just sayin’

Agreed - Lunar looks awesome on the TRX.

Since this color was introduced but unavailable to order, very likely it will be offered special (Founder) edition.

Well they have two colors not available right now, forged blue metallic and billet silver I’m pretty sure. If one was unavailable and was exclusive to the RHO i would say yes. But these are the same color available in the Tungsten not yet available to order either for what i read on the 5th gen forums. Other wise i would think these are special edition colors too.

Kind of looks like Frostbite on the Challenger/Chargers

Well they have two colors not available right now, forged blue metallic and billet silver I’m pretty sure. If one was unavailable and was exclusive to the RHO i would say yes. But these are the same color available in the Tungsten not yet available to order either for what i read on the 5th gen forums. Other wise i would think these are special edition color
Well they have two colors not available right now, forged blue metallic and billet silver I’m pretty sure. If one was unavailable and was exclusive to the RHO i would say yes. But these are the same color available in the Tungsten not yet available to order either for what i read on the 5th gen forums. Other wise i would think these are special edition colors too.
billet silver is available for the RHO, Forged Blue and Granite Crystal are unavailable. For 2025, granite crystal is exclusive to RHO. It looks really nice on the TRX currently

Kind of looks like Frostbite on the Challenger/Chargers
I believe forged blue and river rock on the Jeep Wagoneer are the same color. It’s the same paint code from what I understand

Sounds off!
Who is waiting to order for this color to become available?
Me but as each day goes by I'm itching to pull the trigger on just billet silver. I've been looking at pictures of TRX and I'm liking the contrast more and more

I did find an actual picture of the river rock jeep color for comparison so that ppl considering forged blue metallic can get an idea of the color. Since they share the same color code according to the sources I have read.
Jeep w forge blue metallic.jpg

Here is the outgoing blue in comparison.
Ram Patriot blue.jpg

The outgoing dark blue is a lot more vibrant.

Last edited:
Sounds off!
Who is waiting to order for this color to become available?
Me.

If I'm gonna buy an 7
$70K+ANYTHING.... ..it damn well better be a color I want.

Think the RHO should be offered in Grabber Orange, a Metallic Lime Green, and of course Crazy Plum Purple... But I like the off the wall colors.

Me.

If I'm gonna buy an 7
$70K+ANYTHING.... ..it damn well better be a color I want.

Think the RHO should be offered in Grabber Orange, a Metallic Lime Green, and of course Crazy Plum Purple... But I like the off the wall colors.
Wraps are life. I buy everything black, since it goes with all colors and then wrap. Avery Denison rugged wraps on trucks is favorite. It's like rhino liner that you can replace as necessary and keep factory paint sitting pretty.

Wraps are life. I buy everything black, since it goes with all colors and then wrap. Avery Denison rugged wraps on trucks is favorite. It's like rhino liner that you can replace as necessary and keep factory paint sitting pretty.
I'm a Desert Dweller, too.

I'm in the High Desert of California.

Black vehicles scare me. Too damn hot during the summer (our high a couple years ago was 119)

Plus, vehicle wraps here in SoCal are almost as expensive as the damn truck (I'm only half-kidding).

Had some minor stuff done on my wife's 23 Expedition Nigh Edition and it was $500!

Back