What's new

Ram RHO Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread

Not sure if it’s been theorized here or not but I wonder if this is the new granite crystal! The colors are so similar with this being a more gray blue of course… but maybe that’s why a legacy color and one of RAMs most popular colors.. still isn’t available to order on the RHO… if I wasn’t doing a full stealth PPF, I would have gone with this color! It’s beautiful. But there’s something about matte black on a vehicle this aggressive looking that just made me go all black.

Not sure if it’s been theorized here or not but I wonder if this is the new granite crystal! The colors are so similar with this being a more gray blue of course… but maybe that’s why a legacy color and one of RAMs most popular colors.. still isn’t available to order on the RHO… if I wasn’t doing a full stealth PPF, I would have gone with this color! It’s beautiful. But there’s something about matte black on a vehicle this aggressive looking that just made me go all black.
They have the Forged Blue color on the Wagoneer. But I think you're on to something. They may be trying to decide which "grayish" they are putting on the Ram. But I think they are waiting because a ton of Ram REVs will be Forged Blue.

They have the Forged Blue color on the Wagoneer. But I think you're on to something. They may be trying to decide which "grayish" they are putting on the Ram. But I think they are waiting because a ton of Ram REVs will be Forged Blue.
That isn’t forged blue. I think you are referring to river rock paint color on the Wagoneer.

That isn’t forged blue. I think you are referring to river rock paint color on the Wagoneer.
It's the same paint code as forged blue... so we are all assuming it's the same color!!!

Dodge Hornet…Blue Steele that means this is also a possibility, I didn’t check the paint code.

Attachments

• IMG_3652.jpeg
    IMG_3652.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 58
If the paint code is the same, then it’s the same color. The paint code is different than it’s not the same color. The name of the color is not as important as the paint code. That’s how body shops match your color through that code. it doesn’t matter what vehicle it’s on or what they called it. Think of the paint code as the “DNA” of the color.

Last edited:
anybody get further than confirmed yet?

Has anyone seen any real pictures of the ram 1500 in forged blue? I see on Ram’s online shopping tool that there are two forged blue 1500s at dealers, bur neither dealerships has posted pictures.

Has anyone seen any real pictures of the ram 1500 in forged blue? I see on Ram’s online shopping tool that there are two forged blue 1500s at dealers, bur neither dealerships has posted pictures.
I went and looked at the wagoneer on a cloudy day and a sunny day , not what I was hoping for

Back