What's new

Ram RHO Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread

😍😍
65358135-6E18-492F-BDF0-3E3EC053D00E.jpeg

This is the picture that sold me on it. Saw a river rock wagoneer in the way back from the mountains yesterday and it was much darker than I expected. Looked really nice.

Attachments

• IMG_0102.jpeg
    IMG_0102.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 163
I went and looked at a couple of river rock wagoneers and it is an interesting color especially with the carbide (blacked out) package. Will be interesting to see how it looks on the RHO. I got on Ram's online shopping tool yesterday and there are two forged blue metallic trucks at dealerships now (one rebel in California and one laramie in Illinois), but neither dealership has pictures of the truck online yet.

This is the picture that sold me on it. Saw a river rock wagoneer in the way back from the mountains yesterday and it was much darker than I expected. Looked really nice.
this made me very happy with my decision, been beating myself up over not going with black, this put me at ease

Went and looked at a river rock wagoneer, it's a really cool color... Basically a blue, gray and black mix, kinda changes color in the light. I do think it looks much better with the black contrast, which the RHO has plenty of!

this made me very happy with my decision, been beating myself up over not going with black, this put me at ease
There’s going to be so many black RHOs around and a few forged blue metallic ones. I think if you pair it with the right wheels and black accents. It’ll look really nice and clean. I like the idea of being different. I’ve had so many gray and white and black trucks it doesn’t feel as new anymore. This color is different and something fresh! Black will always be cool, but for me, it was just something different and fun to look into customizing. It helps to see it in person if you can find a river rock Wagoneer around you!

Went and looked at a river rock wagoneer, it's a really cool color... Basically a blue, gray and black mix, kinda changes color in the light. I do think it looks much better with the black contrast, which the RHO has plenty of!
Did you order a forged blue color?? Anyone thought about matching the grille with the gloss black mirror caps?? I’ve tossed around doing the fenders in gloss black or the forged metallic blue or just leaving them the powder coating anthracite/satin black color. Choices choices….

Did you order a forged blue color?? Anyone thought about matching the grille with the gloss black mirror caps?? I’ve tossed around doing the fenders in gloss black or the forged metallic blue or just leaving them the powder coating anthracite/satin black color. Choices choices….
I did order a forged blue! I haven't given any thought to color matching anything, coming from a raptor I find the color matching makes your truck look like a lower trim/model. I think it would look cool in gloss black, but I really gotta have the truck in my driveway to see all the nuance.

There’s going to be so many black RHOs around and a few forged blue metallic ones. I think if you pair it with the right wheels and black accents. It’ll look really nice and clean. I like the idea of being different. I’ve had so many gray and white and black trucks it doesn’t feel as new anymore. This color is different and something fresh! Black will always be cool, but for me, it was just something different and fun to look into customizing. It helps to see it in person if you can find a river rock Wagoneer around you!
I'm going to look for one and yes agreed. my original reason was, as you said, something a little different, but I wasn't a fan of hydro blue and I also wanted to be able to see all the black accents. I felt like they would get lost with black paint.

It's a great color. I love the way that grand wagoneer looks with the bronze wheels, paired with that blue!

few months ago my local dealer had a wagoneer in river rock in their show room. Here’s a couple picks of what it looked like. Beautiful color, looked grey in certain angles, more blue in others

Attachments

• IMG_8736.jpeg
    IMG_8736.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_8735.jpeg
    IMG_8735.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_8734.jpeg
    IMG_8734.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 184
few months ago my local dealer had a wagoneer in river rock in their show room. Here’s a couple picks of what it looked like. Beautiful color, looked grey in certain angles, more blue in others
Wow that is a beautiful color...now I kinda wish I had chosen this over white. Oh well...either way, all black trim will be painted as gloss black, I hate how they come matte.

Last edited:
I just finalized my order for a forged blue yesterday from Mark Dodge. I went with forged blue with the beadlock wheels over the black wheels. I like the contrast from the dark body color and the light wheels.

In the past my vehicles were white, black, and silver - so thought it was time for a change and get something a little different!

now for the important stuff, has anybody gotten one of these scheduled yet? I still have no vin

now for the important stuff, has anybody gotten one of these scheduled yet? I still have no vin
No VIN either. When I spoke to Anthony from Mark Dodge yesterday he was saying that NONE of the forged blue orders have VINs yet but should be coming soon..

Seeing alot of people getting updated dates. But I haven’t noticed any forged blue trucks being moved into a scheduled date.

@AnthonyRI , do any forged blue orders have VINs yet?

Nothing for me, but I Just put my order in with Mark Dodge last week. Honestly, I am not in a particular rush. I’m hoping for a January/December ish delivery date. If it’s sooner, then it’ll be a surprise. Trying to keep the expectations low for delivery date 😂

Back