What's new

Ram RHO Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread

I'm a Desert Dweller, too.

I'm in the High Desert of California.

Black vehicles scare me. Too damn hot during the summer (our high a couple years ago was 119)

Plus, vehicle wraps here in SoCal are almost as expensive as the damn truck (I'm only half-kidding).

Had some minor stuff done on my wife's 23 Expedition Nigh Edition and it was $500!
I'm in AZ and hear ya 100%. I do my own wraps but even then it isn't cheap but a lot cheaper than repairing all the damage I do frequently while off-roading and dodging flying debris.

I'm in AZ and hear ya 100%. I do my own wraps but even then it isn't cheap but a lot cheaper than repairing all the damage I do frequently while off-roading and dodging flying debris.
Where in AZ? I was in Tucson for 14 years...

Been to QC many times for Country Thunder...
Very cool. The area has really blown up now. Went from a town to large city in past ~5-10 years. I have many Country Thunder memories, but I went and got old and can't hang anymore.

I'm a Desert Dweller, too.

I'm in the High Desert of California.

Black vehicles scare me. Too damn hot during the summer (our high a couple years ago was 119)

Plus, vehicle wraps here in SoCal are almost as expensive as the damn truck (I'm only half-kidding).

Had some minor stuff done on my wife's 23 Expedition Nigh Edition and it was $500!
Which part of the hi desert? I was in Phelan for about 10 years.

Im gona get impatient and just order a hydro blue. Havent decided on dealer cause some will do leases and not sure what to do for business

Attachments

• IMG_6904.jpeg
    IMG_6904.jpeg
    448 KB · Views: 248
Im gona get impatient and just order a hydro blue. Havent decided on dealer cause some will do leases and not sure what to do for business
Hydro blue is nice. That was my second choice when I had my gladiator. I was waiting for forged blue as well but I saw the river rock (apparently same color) in a grand wagoneer few days back. It was nice, subtle, and darker than i imagined. However I tried to imagine that color on RHO with the black contrast and I'm not sure if I like it. I don't want to say it's too soft or not aggressive enough, something between that lol. I'll prob be totally wrong when it comes out but for now I love the billet silver contract much better.

I am just a big fan of the dark blues and the 2K watt inverter just seals the deal for me to wait. Beside the longer it takes the more time I get to enjoy my TRX while I have it.

I am just a big fan of the dark blues and the 2K watt inverter just seals the deal for me to wait. Beside the longer it takes the more time I get to enjoy my TRX while I have it.
Me too. My Ford Fusion is Deep Impact Blue. I wanted the Burnt Orange Metallic, but couldn't find one. Like the odd-ball colors. My least favorite color on a vehicle is silver. BORING!

I looked at the color on a Wagoneer and looks like Patriot blue to me.

Well they have two colors not available right now, forged blue metallic and billet silver I’m pretty sure. If one was unavailable and was exclusive to the RHO i would say yes. But these are the same color available in the Tungsten not yet available to order either for what i read on the 5th gen forums. Other wise i would think these are special edition colors too.
That explains why we had to wait to get my order (Billet Silver) accepted, which it finally has been.

I might be seeing things, but I think the RHO info page updated a couple images. Is this a first look at forged blue? Kinda looks like granite, but I’m seeing a lot of blue here. My wife says I’m a terrible judge of colors though. 😂

IMG_7078.jpeg

I might be seeing things, but I think the RHO info page updated a couple images. Is this a first look at forged blue? Kinda looks like granite, but I’m seeing a lot of blue here. My wife says I’m a terrible judge of colors though. 😂
That’s definitely granite lol

It is! And after seeing this, I actually do think it’s also the same color in the pic I posted above after seeing this. Looks great.

Is this a new color for 2025? It looks great in the build and price on the website. Need to see one in person.

View attachment 209
I guess I’m just old. I don’t get why all the drab muck colors are so popular on cars the last few years.

I was hoping with the configurator they would release all the available options to order too. Makes sense too me why they don’t want to release the configurator and consistently have to tell customers that send the build to dealers why option are not available to order but they are in the configurator. Why not let me order but just let me wait longer for it to get built?

Back