What's new

RAM RHO Forum 👊 Founding Member Badge

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 1000 members to registered on RAM-RHO.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Can I get a badge! Thanks!

Yes with Anthony at Mark Dodge. Super nice guy and easy process! Now for the long wait lol
That’s who I’m about to go with as well! You think you’ll see it this year? I’m hopeful lol

That’s who I’m about to go with as well! You think you’ll see it this year? I’m hopeful lol
I hope our past TRX ordering experience is no indication of what we can expect! Probably is however ...

Ordered my RHO on 4/25/24 - I’ll take a badge if they’re still up for grabs

Yes with Anthony at Mark Dodge. Super nice guy and easy process! Now for the long wait lol
Not sure it will be that long of a wait

Joined after reveal. Not sure if i made 1000 or not. Had 2 trx's. Gonna order forged blue when orders open for that color. Koons is doing the big discounts. Talked to them

Joined after reveal. Not sure if i made 1000 or not. Had 2 trx's. Gonna order forged blue when orders open for that color. Koons is doing the big discounts. Talked to them
What’s their discount going to be?

You’re member number 64. Pretty sure you made it

Attachments

• IMG_9323.jpeg
    IMG_9323.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 59
Good morning. Just registered and sorting out which options to order on my build. I am in Northern VA, do you have the contact at Koons?

Thank you for the quick reply. I am sure they can point me in the right direction if that is not the email.

And if I am one of the first 1000 or so can the mods hook me up with a "Founding Member" badge?

Last edited:
Thank you for the quick reply. I am sure they can point me in the right direction if that is not the email.

And if I am one of the first 1000 or so can the mods hook me up with a "Founding Member" badge?
That is the email I used and got to Craig with the discounts. They were having gmail issues ans sent me pricing from a different email. All good. Waiting on the new blue to open for ordering.

Welcome, you got it! We are up to 86 members as of today.

Back