What's new

RHO Bed/Tonneau Covers

I have a BakFlip on my current Ram but I think I will need to go to an electric retractable as I'm short and the RHO is tall so I don't think I'll be able to flip the Bak Flip or pull open a manual one.

I was looking at the gator retractable. Has anyone ever purchased on of these?

Which Bed/Tonneau Cover are you considering for the RHO?

The new BAK Revolver with the T-Slot Rails is something I would consider:
View attachment 82

View attachment 83
Oh yeah I literally just posted about this in another thread. This is becoming one of the popular ones lately. You can also do this with most TruXedo covers and buy the Elevate t-slot rails separately to swap. We'll have confirmation on 2025 fitment soon enough.

Went to the dealer today talked to parts counter dude named Jase and he said whatever fits the TRX will fit RHO as they're both DT builds. I asked again Mopar/Amp electric steps and tonneau covers should fit as they're the same bed.

Went to the dealer today talked to parts counter dude named Jase and he said whatever fits the TRX will fit RHO as they're both DT builds. I asked again Mopar/Amp electric steps and tonneau covers should fit as they're the same bed.
There are several DT builds. Laramie, Rebel, Tradesman, Limited, TRX, Bighorn, etc.
It’s a pretty big mis-statement for him to say that a DT is a DT and all parts will fit.
I would agree that the steps and tonneau should fit both the TRX and RHO, but exercise caution with other things. For example, a DT Rebel fender flare will absolutely not fit a DT RHO fender. So the DT part has no bearing on compatibility.

Good point, he didn't even mention those he just said the RHO isn't a DS (classic I guess).

There are several DT builds. Laramie, Rebel, Tradesman, Limited, TRX, Bighorn, etc.
It’s a pretty big mis-statement for him to say that a DT is a DT and all parts will fit.
I would agree that the steps and tonneau should fit both the TRX and RHO, but exercise caution with other things. For example, a DT Rebel fender flare will absolutely not fit a DT RHO fender. So the DT part has no bearing on compatibility.
the RHO and the TRX do share the same "body model" which is DT6S98
For comparison the S is swapped out for X on rebel, M on limited, R on tungsten, P on laramie... eh I forget the rest.

EDIT - forgot where I was going with this.

BUT that doesn't always mean perfect fit. from 2022 going into 2023 HD rams, the ability to do MOPAR power deployable runningboards on Laramie went away. Something to do with wiring a damening feature. AMP could still be done and MOPAR could be done with some creative witing, but officially it was a no-go. So this is why we are kind of holding steady until the first one arrives and we can check measurements/compatability/etc before promoting a particular scenario.

For tonneau covers a lot less likely to have issues since most of them are no-drill etc. We'll need a full rundown from @Johnny@JustBoltOns on what is good at that point across the brands.

Last edited:
I’m not trying to dispute the accuracy of your parts guy, but just an observation. There is a different part number listed for Mopar power running boards. The part number is 82215287AH for 2019-2024. The new part for 2025 is 82219228AA.

Last edited:
I’m not trying to dispute the accuracy of your parts guy, but just an observation. There is a different part number listed for Mopar power running boards. The part number is 82215287AH for 2019-2024. The new part for 2025 is 82219228AA.
That may or may not mean anything. They switch part numbers all the time (for the same exact thing) - it drives people crazy. Sometimes they just update the last few letters, and sometimes it's a completely new number.
For example, I was recently looking for a tailgate jumper that will enable the "tailgate open" warning in the EVIC. Someone had posted the part number online a while back.
The old part number was 68311435AD.
The new part number is 68467817AA.

If you look up the old part number, Mopar shows this.
1723913669803.png

So you're saying there's a chance? :ROFLMAO:

I have swapped bolts as well. First I tried a low-profile black bolt, but it started rusting. So I switched to a stainless round-headed bolt. It isn’t my favorite look, but quite frankly I don’t have the willpower to keep looking. No matter what you do, it isn’t going to sit flat.

View attachment 332

View attachment 333
Did we establish this Rambar will work on the RHO?

No way to tell. I’d put the chances at 99% of it working, though. As long as the inside width of the bed is the same, then it will be fine.
Now the bad news is that you’ll have to drill some sizable holes through the top rails (plus the plastic rail caps). So you’ll prolly want to make 110% sure you like the Truck Mullet look.

1723943762063.png

Mullet like I was back in high school? Cool.

I like the roll-up Bak flip but I live in South Florida and don't want to deal with the vinyl. I'll be getting the BakFlip MX4.

No way to tell. I’d put the chances at 99% of it working, though. As long as the inside width of the bed is the same, then it will be fine.
Now the bad news is that you’ll have to drill some sizable holes through the top rails (plus the plastic rail caps). So you’ll prolly want to make 110% sure you like the Truck Mullet look.

View attachment 383
NICE!

Attachments

• IMG_2794.jpeg
    IMG_2794.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 22
lol, not my truck - I pulled it from the TRX forum. I wouldn’t sully mine with stickers, regardless of how I feel about the bozos in DC

Back