What's new

RHO Bed/Tonneau Covers

That is really nice, will likely end up with the Bak Flip MX4. I have been messing with one and really like the hard cover and how well it folds back.
My brother had a 21' TRX and now the 24' TRX and has the Bakflip MX4 on both of them in aluminum. Easy to install, easy to operate, and works flawlessly. Very rugged. When folded up, does not block any cameras and does not bang against the glass while articulating or heavy braking. Heck, we can even stand on it when needed (holds 400 lbs). Definitely putting this on my RHO.

Does anyone have experience with the WeatherTech version of the BakFlip MX-4?

Saw one on a local TRX. The aluminum panels look extremely well finished & no rubber flaps on the sides, which looked super clean. Didn’t get too close or play with it, as the owner wasn’t present.

I’ve read the reviews & only negative was “unfinished looking panel edges”. I didn’t notice any unfinished edges, but was just walking by the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_1309.jpeg
    IMG_1309.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Does anyone have experience with the WeatherTech version of the BakFlip MX-4?

Saw one on a local TRX. The aluminum panels look extremely well finished & no rubber flaps on the sides, which looked super clean. Didn’t get too close or play with it, as the owner wasn’t present.

I’ve read the reviews & only negative was “unfinished looking panel edges”. I didn’t notice any unfinished edges, but was just walking by the truck.
I have it on my 23 rebel. Really like it. Not sure if it will fit on my RHO but if it doesn't I will buy it again.

I have it on my 23 rebel. Really like it. Not sure if it will fit on my RHO but if it doesn't I will buy it again.
What about the review comments on “unfinished panel edges”…any idea what they are talking about? Photos on your Rebel?

What about the review comments on “unfinished panel edges”…any idea what they are talking about? Photos on your Rebel?
I think this is what they are talking about. Doesn’t bother me any. Feel like you hardly notice if you mount it correctly. I don’t get any water leaks either.

Attachments

• IMG_3397.jpeg
    IMG_3397.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3399.png
    IMG_3399.png
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 91
I think this is what they are talking about. Doesn’t bother me any. Feel like you hardly notice if you mount it correctly. I don’t get any water leaks either.
That settles it for me! Thank you, sir!

I run the RetraxPro XR on my TRX, and have nothing but good things to say about it. With a Rambar, it doesn't sit fully flush towards the front (since it has to ride over the flange and bolts). But that would be an issue for any tonneau.

View attachment 99
Does it leak at all? Heard people complaining about water getting in

A lot of gaps in that second picture. And it sits a little high for me. Bak Flip for me. Rubber edges dont bother me at all. YouTube both

Does it leak at all? Heard people complaining about water getting in
Yes, a little water gets in occasionally. But that’s the nature of the way it’s installed. It doesn’t bother me, as I never expected it to be perfectly dry in there.

I think I'm going with the peragon cover. Getting the HDX one.

I see peragon changed the design a tad from when I got mine looks like it may be better. No complaints from me.

I see peragon changed the design a tad from when I got mine looks like it may be better. No complaints from me.
What were you thoughts on the one you had?

I told someone else earlier in a message;

I loved it you just had to clean/lube the rails every so often. It collapsed to about 6-8 inches when opened all the way which gave you most of the bed space. Plus, I got it color matched.

I plan on adding a Rambar or a similar bar to my RHO. What's everyone's opinion on bars that you can still use with a bed cover? I see Go-Rhino has a nice one, as do a few others that are very pricey. I want something that looks nice and won't rust. Should I plan on sticking with the factory one?

I plan on adding a Rambar or a similar bar to my RHO. What's everyone's opinion on bars that you can still use with a bed cover? I see Go-Rhino has a nice one, as do a few others that are very pricey. I want something that looks nice and won't rust. Should I plan on sticking with the factory one?
If I was going to switch my Rambar for a different one, it would probably be the Go Rhino roll bar with the power actuated folding lights. That would solve the height issue for parking garages (but still have the lights when needed).
But the Go Rhino just looks cheap and bad compared to the Rambar, in my opinion. So I am sticking with Mopar.
If there was a power-actuated light bar that was compatible with the Rambar, I’d be on it in a heartbeat.

I was pretty sold on the Bak Flip MX4 but I currently have Line-X which is basically Bak Flip with Line-X spray. I may have to pay the extra $200 and get that again. Lifetime warranty.

Back