What's new

RHO Build Tracker

I’m leaning more towards the logo changing is more of a interface error and us hoping it means something lol
^^This. I get the logo on my phone but truck on desktop.

^^This. I get the logo on my phone but truck on desktop.
I'm getting a logo on my laptop and truck on my phone this afternoon, even after clearing all browser caches on each device. Prior to today, during my many checks, both browsers have always displayed the truck.

I'm getting a logo on my laptop and truck on my phone this afternoon, even after clearing all browser caches on each device. Prior to today, during my many checks, both browsers have always displayed the truck.
I also thought that it meant something when my tracker would switch back to my original Tungsten order. Nothing ever happened, until recently.

Damn that's reverse wth haha.

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2024-08-31 a la(s) 11.49.08 p. m..png
    Captura de Pantalla 2024-08-31 a la(s) 11.49.08 p. m..png
    72 KB · Views: 96
I got a schedule today. Seems like all the black trucks got scheduled.
I ordered mine in black on June 22, Level 1, pano, bead locks, tow packages, pretty much checked every box. Nothing yet.

And today i have the truck image back on both..... took the chance to update my profile pic while its working lol

Back