What's new

RHO Build Tracker

Last I heard was the 19th from my salesman and all the sources you all see. I would think if this were true we would see more D1 status. I can see how it would be very difficult for Stellantis to give updates
I do think this is going just like the TRX roll out. They will build a few. Pat themselves on the back. Give them a good once over. Build a few more and slowly ramp up. I’ve been preparing myself for Q1. My ‘21 TRX was a day 1 hour 1 order just like my RHO. I got it in March. I am still really curious to see how Ram is going to handle build allocation in the 1st 5 months of production. My opinion only, and I hope I am wrong, I think there is zero chance Ram sends any dealer 30 RHO a month in the first 4-5 months of production, let alone 100 or 300. So, if you are like me, and if you ordered from a discount dealer, be prepared to wait. The discount is worth it. And don’t tell me how you got your base level ‘23 TRX in two months - that’s apple and oranges. In 7-8 months you will be able to get a RHO in 2-3 months, just not right now, unless you are extremely lucky.

I do think this is going just like the TRX roll out. They will build a few. Pat themselves on the back. Give them a good once over. Build a few more and slowly ramp up. I’ve been preparing myself for Q1. My ‘21 TRX was a day 1 hour 1 order just like my RHO. I got it in March. I am still really curious to see how Ram is going to handle build allocation in the 1st 5 months of production. My opinion only, and I hope I am wrong, I think there is zero chance Ram sends any dealer 30 RHO a month in the first 4-5 months of production, let alone 100 or 300. So, if you are like me, and if you ordered from a discount dealer, be prepared to wait. The discount is worth it. And don’t tell me how you got your base level ‘23 TRX in two months - that’s apple and oranges. In 7-8 months you will be able to get a RHO in 2-3 months, just not right now, unless you are extremely lucky.
I agree with you, if we use the number of D1 status in our forum they can make one a day for 8 days I believe. I'm sure they are just making a few to QC and get to the Youtubers and a select few others. Atleast we will get some new videos but that will make me more anxious 😆

You're killing my buzz

Can I tell you how I got my base level 22 TRX in two month?

Last I heard was the 19th from my salesman and all the sources you all see. I would think if this were true we would see more D1 status. I can see how it would be very difficult for Stellantis to give updates
Well tomorrow is August 19th.....supposed RHO production start D-Day.

I have heard of only 4 RHO forum orders that are in D1 status, any others?

Well tomorrow is August 19th.....supposed RHO production start D-Day.

I have heard of only 4 RHO forum orders that are in D1 status, any others?

Don’t forget the forum member who had an order from “the top dealer in the country’ who had a ship date of August 2nd …..😂

IMG_0066.jpeg

Don’t forget the forum member who had an order from “the top dealer in the country’ who had a ship date of August 2nd …..😂

View attachment 387
On Ram 2025 Shop online, nationwide......I do not see any RHO trims that are "Being Built - Sale Pending", "In Transit - Sale Pending", or "In Stock - Sale Pending".

There 106 Tungstens, Limited Longhorns, Limiteds, Laramies, and Rebels......no RHO's

I don't think they start the RHO builds until tomorrow the 19th. But, who knows that could shift etc.

The much anticipated RHO build date, August 19, has arrived.

I was hoping by this date my RHO order would have a D1 schedule, what were your expectations?

I was hoping by this date my RHO order would have a D1 schedule, what were your expectations?

I was hoping at least 1 RHO would populate on the e-shop but the trim itself isn't a selectable option.

On Ram 2025 Shop online, nationwide......I do not see any RHO trims that are "Being Built - Sale Pending", "In Transit - Sale Pending", or "In Stock - Sale Pending".

There 106 Tungstens, Limited Longhorns, Limiteds, Laramies, and Rebels......no RHO's
What's the link you're looking at?

On one hand I really thought more of us would be D1. On the other, most of us ordered from forum dealers (Mark, Granger, Koons, etc …), and build allocation is a real thing (Ram has 3000 dealers and they are not going to give any one dealer 30 RHO a month in the first 3-4 months of production, let alone 300), so I really can’t say I am surprised. Bummed, but, the discount is worth the wait.

On one hand I really thought more of us would be D1. On the other, most of us ordered from forum dealers (Mark, Granger, Koons, etc …), and build allocation is a real thing (Ram has 3000 dealers and they are not going to give any one dealer 30 RHO a month in the first 3-4 months of production, let alone 300), so I really can’t say I am surprised. Bummed, but, the discount is worth the wait.
I agree with you! Discount is worth the wait. The best deal that I got local was 1k off

I ordered mine from my local dealer, I was the first, they only have about 3 RHO's ordered.

Back