What's new

RHO Build Tracker

I must be the only one not worrying about build start ha. Just take your time build it right etc. then I'm happy.
I agree with you....I want it built right!

It's just that I am without a vehicle to drive, having had to lemon law and surrender my Rebel GT in April.

The RHO is by far the "best bang for the buck" truck on the market today which makes it worth the wait.

But I had no idea when I ordered all these quality issues would arise and delay production.

Last edited:
I must be the only one not worrying about build start ha. Just take your time build it right etc. then I'm happy.
I am not worried about MY individual start date. I also want the truck built right, BUT Ram said they were starting to build RHOs on Aug. 19. That has nothing to do with rushing and sending out a bad product. They gave us the date. I am just curious if they actually built ANY RHOs today. Built right is one thing but they have to START at some point. If they aren't ready, just email the dealers and delay the start.

On one hand I really thought more of us would be D1. On the other, most of us ordered from forum dealers (Mark, Granger, Koons, etc …), and build allocation is a real thing (Ram has 3000 dealers and they are not going to give any one dealer 30 RHO a month in the first 3-4 months of production, let alone 300), so I really can’t say I am surprised. Bummed, but, the discount is worth the wait.
There is no such thing as build allocation. It was not for TRX or for other vehicles. I wonder sometimes if some of you on here work for a Ford dealership. Everyone wants to be an expert and write about something they have no clue about.

There is no such thing as build allocation. It was not for TRX or for other vehicles. I wonder sometimes if some of you on here work for a Ford dealership. Everyone wants to be an expert and write about something they have no clue about.
Don’t conflate order allocation with build allocation. Unless Ram decides to build enough RHOs in one month to fulfill every single order in its system, there is build allocation - Ram deciding how many RHO to send each dealership each month. Not an expert, just using a small amount of common sense. In the first year of TRX production, dealers could order as many as they wanted (no order allocation) Ram would allocate their builds, however, based on a sales volume formula. Easily variable in the TRX forum.

Hey to those who had a logo replace your truck image in the tracker ... did you get scheduled yesterday ? I have the logo now

Hey to those who had a logo replace your truck image in the tracker ... did you get scheduled yesterday ? I have the logo now
Yes, it was my truck and then switched to the logo after being scheduled.

My truck was replaced by the logo couple weeks ago. Still not scheduled, May 7th order. But I’ve waited this long what’s a little longer right!? 🫠

I had my truck picture and then a few days ago it went to a Ram logo. It got scheduled yesterday.

Okay so hit and miss on the correlation for scheduling, is it related to order changes I wonder . I switch to forged blue.

Okay so hit and miss on the correlation for scheduling, is it related to order changes I wonder . I switch to forged blue.
Have two orders made on April 27 and both received vin when checked on 29th. My friend placed order on 25th April and the same. Ram always all over the place. Few years back when we ordered same day he had his scheduled almost two weeks before me and I ended up getting my truck first. I think ram always been all over the place.

Never made any changes and all 3 trucks not scheduled. Two orders black and one red

I don’t think it has anything to do with order change because my logo changed and I didn’t change anything in my order

I don’t think it has anything to do with order change because my logo changed and I didn’t change anything in my order
Alright batting 0 ... let's go ram !!!

Back