What's new

RHO Member Order Monitoring/Listing

Nope. I just checked the status of the Tungsten that I ordered and it's still in D status.
When did you place the order for that Tungsten?

I feel like we aren’t getting our RHOs until Sep-Oct. That’s my expectation at least.
They said 3rd quarter so I think September falls in line with the best of scenarios... we all got in pretty early -- my guess is mid 4th quarter... wouldn't be surprised for Nov/Dec =(

When did you place the order for that Tungsten?

I placed it right when the order bank opened up in December, January order was confirmed and got my VIN in May.

I've canceled it since I ordered an RHO but I can still track it.

I placed it right when the order bank opened up in December, January order was confirmed and got my VIN in May.

I've canceled it since I ordered an RHO but I can still track it.
Damn! 5 months to get a VIN!?!? Well I guess they seem more ready to ramp up RHO production than they did the Tungsten... Stellantis has to know that this could be a huge money maker for them, while the Tungsten seems much more like a niche vehicle that very few will buy. Fingers crossed we get it before Dec 31 for tax reasons...

The RHO Ram is FCA's Sport Flagship truck until a new TRX is unveiled in some form. I believe they would want to get them produced for marketing, to slam the Ford Raptor (450hp), and make revenue.

The "proof in the pudding" will be if the currently ordered RHO Ram's get scheduled for production after the SHAP plant opens backup.

Are we thinking end of August trucks will start getting delivered?

I honestly doubt it. They haven't even begun building the Tungsten, which was supposed to start a couple of months ago. I can see the end of September or early October.

In all honesty, Im thinking sometime in 4th quarter and quite possibly the beginning of the year.

Chris

In all honesty, Im thinking sometime in 4th quarter and quite possibly the beginning of the year.

Chris

I’m going to stick to August- September date. Times are different now. I feel demand is different than what we’ve seen 2021-23. I also feel like Stellantis understands that they need to put these bad boys in people’s hands sooner than later, given public perception, state of the economy, etc..

I predict this forum will be flooded with RHO pics by mid September 😜🥳☺️

I'm hoping end of August as well. This prob means absolutely nothing but when my dealer placed my order and saw the VIN issued the next day, he's speculating the production will be happening "soon". Don't know how soon is "soon" but it's giving me hope

Is there any way to tell what number you are in the order line? First three of VON?

Im expecting october cause i dont wanna get my hopes up! lol

I am in the same boat as some others.......I lemon lawed my 22 Rebel GT due to stalling problems in traffic and I am without a vehicle now......except for my Honda Monkey!!

Chris
Hope everyone here gets their number called soon! Realistically, this will be best case for most of us. They will want to get a few out in the wild as soon as possible so they can hype up and drive sales of their other 1500s. Its what they did with the Hellcat, the Demon, and the TRX. They will not build them at the expense of building their other models. So unless our individual orders are one of the first few orders at the dealership we picked, it will be a while.

Hope everyone here gets their number called soon! Realistically, this will be best case for most of us. They will want to get a few out in the wild as soon as possible so they can hype up and drive sales of their other 1500s. Its what they did with the Hellcat, the Demon, and the TRX. They will not build them at the expense of building their other models. So unless our individual orders are one of the first few orders at the dealership we picked, it will be a while.
True.....the dealer I ordered from, showed me the initial batch was only 200 for all of the US

Chris

Last edited:
True.....the dealer I ordered from, showed me the initial batch was only 200 for all of the US

Chris
Did he tell you what the timeframe of the initial batch was.....previous to 4/25 unveiling or after?

Well i am sure @tripleB will let us know when he starts seeing rho trucks being built. He did awesome with the trx trucks. Plus RAM website still does not have the builder feature for the rho truck yet lol

Well i am sure @tripleB will let us know when he starts seeing rho trucks being built. He did awesome with the trx trucks. Plus RAM website still does not have the builder feature for the rho truck yet lol
Absolutely, he tracked my 2022 from order thru completion!

Did he tell you what the timeframe of the initial batch was.....previous to 4/25 unveiling or after?
He did not. He was told 3rd quarter like all of us. Most of the batch was for the southwest, then west coast and I don’t remember how the Midwest or east coast fared but their numbers were considerably less. I think it was broken down to 5 sections, maybe someone can correct me. I just remember him showing me the sheet and noticing where most were going.

Chris

Back