What's new

RHO Member Order Monitoring/Listing

They probably do. But keep in mind your RHO is getting built alongside all the other trims
No no no tell them to stop those other builds mean squat to us :ROFLMAO:

My tracker went from the truck to just the ram logo... something is afoot 😅

I don't think the higher MSRP trucks are being built first. I am getting the impression it is the Level 1, NON-sunroof trucks.
Just place an order couple days ago and looking forward to the status updates. Who sends the update that you all are receiving regarding status of your builds? Is it directly through RAM or dealership you ordered from? Thanks

You can track it through the below website, or your salesman. If you did order from Mark dodge, then Anthony is really good with updating us here on the forum.

My tracker went from the truck to just the ram logo... something is afoot 😅
So did mine, was a red RHO picture before

1724983661293.png

Just place an order couple days ago and looking forward to the status updates. Who sends the update that you all are receiving regarding status of your builds? Is it directly through RAM or dealership you ordered from? Thanks
You get an email from Ram but there is a tracker from your dealer as well.

https://www.markdodge.net/starting-your-factory-order.html You go down to "track your order", then click "Ramtrucks" in red up top. You'll need your name and VON #

I would guess you guys are next. I am still looking at the picture of my truck sitting in D status. My order date was May 8 as well. Hydro Blue
I have a May 8th flame red, my pic disappeared for a bit yesterday and is back now. Seems more like a glitch than anything.

Stock image disappeared too (does seem glitchy) but more important ....
1725136768846.png

Oh man... was not expecting this so soon.

1725137065518.png

- Black
- Level 1
- Sunroof
- Bed Utility
- Trailer Tow Group
- Hood and Bed Graphics

Ordered with Mark Dodge on 8/7 and just got an email on 8/31 saying that it's scheduled for yesterday, 8/30.

Last edited:

View attachment 513

- Black
- Level 1
- Sunroof
- Bed Utility
- Trailer Tow Group
- Hood and Bed Graphics

Ordered with Mark Dodge on 8/7 and just got an email on 8/31 saying that it's scheduled for yesterday, 8/30.
I hear ya. Order 8/29 and already scheduled 8/30

View attachment 513

- Black
- Level 1
- Sunroof
- Bed Utility
- Trailer Tow Group
- Hood and Bed Graphics

That means scheduled “on” 8/30, meaning they put it on the schedule on that date. It’s not scheduled to be built then.

has anyone heard from @tripleB ?

have not been seen here since Aug 2, 2024.

Last edited:
has anyone heard from @tripleB ?

they have not been seen here since Aug 2, 2024.
Oh, don’t do the “they” thing. tripleB is a “he”. He’s been on the TRX forum lately. Maybe just waiting for something to report before he posts again here on the RHO forum.

Oh, don’t do the “they” thing. tripleB is a “he”. He’s been on the TRX forum lately. Maybe just waiting for something to report before he posts again here on the RHO forum.
That's what I thought too! 😂

Back