What's new

RHO Member Order Monitoring/Listing

Any updates on how many went D1 on the list, looks like the higher MSRP truck are getting built first .. Stellantis needs the $$ right now hope they get them all built ASAP ..
I don't think the higher MSRP trucks are being built first. I am getting the impression it is the Level 1, NON-sunroof trucks.

I submitted my info

I appreciate you checking and sending the pics. If you don’t mind, if something like this can be done on RHO, I would buy one off you if you made it. Happy to pay parts and your time
I would pay to!!

Any update on the chart tripleB?

I don't think the higher MSRP trucks are being built first. I am getting the impression it is the Level 1, NON-sunroof trucks.
Same

Trying to catchup on RHO build statuses.......

According to the 7/14/24 tracker (page 1), 81 forum members have ordered RHO's.

Between the 5thGen and RHO forums, I believe I have seen 3 RHO orders (none pano), that have received D1 status, leaving 78 RHO in D status.

Is this accurate?

Trying to catchup on RHO build statuses.......

According to the 7/14/24 tracker (page 1), 81 forum members have ordered RHO's.

Between the 5thGen and RHO forums, I believe I have seen 3 RHO orders (none pano), that have received D1 status, leaving 78 RHO in D status.

Is this accurate?
Good questions, however, there are over 300 rho orders just in Mark Dodge. I am basing this due to an earlier posting.

Good questions, however, there are over 300 rho orders just in Mark Dodge. I am basing this due to an earlier posting.
Are there anymore Mark Dodge RHO orders in D1 status?

Can anyone who has ordered an RHO from Mark dodge ask?

Go to mark Dodge post I believe he posted previous weekend they have 5 of them in d1.

Mark Dodge had 4 in D1 status as of last weekend. Anthony posted something on here.

Mark Dodge had 4 in D1 status as of last weekend. Anthony posted something on here.
And if they have 300 orders…seems like anyone placing a new order will be waiting awhile….

And if they have 300 orders…seems like anyone placing a new order will be waiting awhile….
It's hit or miss. They picked random dates on first round. Someone still can place an order today and get scheduled within a month.

View attachment 347
It's hit or miss. They picked random dates on first round. Someone still can place an order today and get scheduled within a month.
Yes, I think they don't even look at when the order gets place. Is maybe all about the packages and color selected.

View attachment 347

Yes, I think they don't even look at when the order gets place. Is maybe all about the packages and color selected.
Don’t think so. When this was going on with TRX’s, every day would be a mish-mash of colors and options. There were almost never any “runs” of a color or package. And when there were similarities, I would say they were coincidences.

You would think they paint certain colors for maximum spray time going through the paint process if you will. You have the sprayers going why not pump out say 25, 100 etc. then onto another color.

You would think they paint certain colors for maximum spray time going through the paint process if you will. You have the sprayers going why not pump out say 25, 100 etc. then onto another color.
They probably do. But keep in mind your RHO is getting built alongside all the other trims.

Here’s an example of one of the first days of the 2023 model year (TRX results, as posted by tripleB). Note the mixture of colors. Yes, it’s heavy on black - but that was also the most common color by far. Note the mixture of options. No patterns to be found.

12/1/22:
1722983128432.png

Back