What's new

RHO Member Order Monitoring/Listing

I received an update from Mark Dodge this afternoon. They indicated that RHO production was scheduled to start August 19 at Sterling Heights. That that for what it's worth.

I received an update from Mark Dodge this afternoon. They indicated that RHO production was scheduled to start August 19 at Sterling Heights. That that for what it's worth.
Thanks for posting info.

They spotted a blue one on Woodward Avenue in Detroit a week ago. Who knows what the story is there, but at least 1 exist.

Here is that info

Registered, ordered July 11th from Mark Dodge.

Thanks for posting info.

They spotted a blue one on Woodward Avenue in Detroit a week ago. Who knows what the story is there, but at least 1 exist.

Here is that info
When do the 3 marker lights on the hood come on, only when the headlights are on?

When do the 3 marker lights on the hood come on, only when the headlights are on?
Yes. But there’s a $3.00 wiring hack you can do to make them ignition-powered. Assuming the external power distribution center setup hasnt changed.
I did it on my truck, so I have all the marker lights on all the time.

I am hoping with all these options and colors becoming avail. This week some of us start seeing D1 in the next week. Oh who oh who will be the first group....

Yes. But there’s a $3.00 wiring hack you can do to make them ignition-powered. Assuming the external power distribution center setup hasnt changed.
I would like to do this, is there a link or a brand that makes it? I would make sure that one worked or see if there is one specific to RHO, thank you!

I would like to do this, is there a link or a brand that makes it? I would make sure that one worked or see if there is one specific to RHO, thank you!
I’m not aware of anyone who makes this, unless you count the fact that I put a few together to send to a few TRX forum members. It’s just two fuse taps spliced together (and you have to snip a prong off of one). It’s literally a couple of dollars and 5 minutes.

I’ll check to see if Ram has posted the external power distribution center fuse layout. If it’s the same, then this hack 100% works.

1721783651241.jpeg

I don’t see a RHO-specific manual yet. There’s one for the regular 2025 DT, but I doubt the fuses are the same (the TRX was different). Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

I don’t see a RHO-specific manual yet. There’s one for the regular 2025 DT, but I doubt the fuses are the same (the TRX was different). Guess we’ll have to wait and see.
I appreciate you checking and sending the pics. If you don’t mind, if something like this can be done on RHO, I would buy one off you if you made it. Happy to pay parts and your time

Need that info. Thanks. That's 1 thing I feel comfortable pre-ordering ($3). lol

Does anyone know if you can make changes to your build while in D status?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if you can make changes to your build while in D status?

Thanks!
It's hit-and-miss. Depends on the dealer, and what kind of connection they have with their regional rep (as I understand it, the regional rep has to approve the change). Dealers typically don't like to pull favors too often.

Need that info. Thanks. That's 1 thing I feel comfortable pre-ordering ($3). lol
On the TRX, it was like this:
Fuse 44 powers the nonexistent trailer camera (so it's basically an unused/available source of ignition power).
Fuse 11 powers the ID/clearance lights (but is switched on/off by the headlights).
So the idea is to tap power from Fuse 44 directly to Fuse 11 so that the clearance lights are "ignition powered" - i.e., always on when the truck is on.

To do this, it requires splicing two fuse taps together - jumping power from Fuse 44 to Fuse 11. BUT - you never want to back-feed power. So you cut the prong on the Fuse 11 tap, so that it's only putting power into the "receiving" prong, not the "feed" prong. If that makes sense.

So the entire cost of this hack is two fuse taps. When I did it, a 10-pack was $8.90. So the true cost was $1.78 in materials.

Now, with all that said, the 2025 DT manual doesn't have a listing for ID/clearance lights in the external (underhood) power distribution center. So someone would have to figure out which fuse it is (and if it powers anything else that would be affected). The trailer camera has been moved to Fuse 62. I guess we'll see if they publish a RHO-specific fuse map, or have to figure it out.

1721831549007.png

It's hit-and-miss. Depends on the dealer, and what kind of connection they have with their regional rep (as I understand it, the regional rep has to approve the change). Dealers typically don't like to pull favors too often.
This was my problem a week or so ago. Nobody is buying 1500's there's a 200+ day supply sitting on lots and still overpriced. We all have an order that's in a computer an IOU if you will as no truck has been started. We the buyer should be able to make changes up to the day it goes to D1. We again are giving them more money for changes but they're nah we good 😂. Maybe that's an oversimplification I don't know still baffles me though.

Any updates on how many went D1 on the list, looks like the higher MSRP truck are getting built first .. Stellantis needs the $$ right now hope they get them all built ASAP ..

Any updates on how many went D1 on the list, looks like the higher MSRP truck are getting built first .. Stellantis needs the $$ right now hope they get them all built ASAP ..
That is my thinking too. They ain't selling trucks, might as well build the custom orders and get it out of they way lol, but I don't think it works this way.

Take the advice of someone who spent the past 3 years analyzing daily production from the plant. And when I say analyzing daily production, I mean I downloaded every single build sheet that was produced - on a daily basis - for three years. Then I compiled the data - daily.
Trust me, you won't find a smoking gun. One of the reasons I have the nickname "Dream Killer" is because I used to dispel the urban myths all the time. For example, someone would say, "my salesman told me that the reason my truck isn't getting built is because they're out of sunroofs". So I'd pull up the data for the past few weeks and show them how many trucks were being built each day with sunroofs.
Even with the truck I had on order in late 2021, it was a problem. I ordered one of the first 2022 Rebels (in May of 2021). By December, it still hadn't been built...despite the fact that I had found several other Rebels with the EXACT SAME configuration that had been built for dealer stock.
There's just no telling why Ram schedules what they do, when they do. I suspect it's more about dealer relationships with Stellantis than it is about parts. With that said, there certainly have been some shortages and restrictions. But as a general/global rule, it's almost never about something as simple as package options.

Back