What's new

RHO Member Order Monitoring/Listing

tripleB

RHO Reconnaissance 🔍
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Based on a few other threads here I have put together a form to collect member order data like I have done for years on RAM-TRX.com or various other Hellcat Forums. I hesitate to really call this Order Tracking as Stellantis took Build Sheets for the 2025's offline back in July of 2023 and even though 2025 production is now well under way they have still not brought them back so I will not be able to provide full daily plant output like previous years.

I can say that as of tonight they have built 33799 2025 trucks already. I have found 131 RHO orders, of which they have built 79 to date, presumably all Pilot/Eval builds. I found the first RHO built last August.

If you want to add your order to the member listing please do so using the following form.

Current Member Order Breakdown

1720936823486.png

Last edited:
I added my VON. No VIN yet. Do we have any idea when they are going to start building the production version of these?

Last edited:
Submitted. No VIN only VON.

Added my VON. Thank you!

Submitted but only have my VON

Got a VIN last night .. Lets GOOOOO .. ha ha

Nice! Do you have the level 1 equipment group?

No level 1 as we didn't feel we needed the extra stuff , just base with tow group,

QUICK UPDATE. There have been 127 new RHO VINs issued in the past 48 hours All members that have registered their order and received a VIN are base model trucks.

QUICK UPDATE. There have been 127 new RHO VINs issued in the past 48 hours All members that have registered their order and received a VIN are base model trucks.
Thank you tripleb as always. Can we donate for your time like we did with the trx orders?

I feel that trend is similar to the TRX. When I ordered a base in 2022 got a vin right away and truck was delivered in 2-3 months, that was during the holidays as well

I feel that trend is similar to the TRX. When I ordered a base in 2022 got a vin right away and truck was delivered in 2-3 months, that was during the holidays as well
What was the build/delivery time for a TRX with the other options? I might just remove my options just so I can get it sooner but we'll see.

Submitted, but only have a VON # at this time

I feel like if I get mine before Nov 1 it’s a win.

I feel the same way. I am pretty sure i wont get my truck until november or dec.

Submitted, with VON only.

Back