What's new

RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K off MSRP

Has nothing to do with MD but this LIFO manufacturing is a major kick in the dick, especially when you've gotta put money down up front to order.

This guy was "scheduled in Aug" and is looking at a November delivery date. Imagine if you haven't been scheduled like me??? SMH

Attachments

• 1726549170777.png
    1726549170777.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 64
Come on Flame Red builds. I ordered May 12th and been without a truck since June. Insurance totaled my truck and been having to drive my wife's vehicle. I'm patient and going to wait it out. @AnthonyRI has been way too good to me and all of us to leaving hanging with a truck I ordered. I just anxiously wait on updates.

This guy was "scheduled in Aug" and is looking at a November delivery date. Imagine if you haven't been scheduled like me??? SMH
lol- I have a TRX I’ll sell you

Such b.s. from ram 80 percent of those orders are in the last 30 days....wtf happened to april and may

Agreed 100%. It's just not cool. I'm still seeing mostly black so I'm hoping other colors will start soon.

Come on Flame Red builds. I ordered May 12th and been without a truck since June. Insurance totaled my truck and been having to drive my wife's vehicle. I'm patient and going to wait it out. @AnthonyRI has been way too good to me and all of us to leaving hanging with a truck I ordered. I just anxiously wait on updates.
Yup, Flame Red hate continues. At least we are not forged blue. Those guys will never see their trucks ;)

Yup, Flame Red hate continues. At least we are not forged blue. Those guys will never see their trucks ;)
Flame Red, always a bridesmaid...
Here is the question.. What was the point of ordering the vehicle early? I ordered early June and still nothing.
There was great discounts going on and no guarantees they would be available in the future.

Here is the question.. What was the point of ordering the vehicle early? I ordered early June and still nothing.
I think one of the main reasons is the price lock. If prices go up yours does not and you never know when a dealer decides they no longer want to offer 4% below dealer invoice

Back