What's new

Southern California RAM Dealers are Greedy A$$4@!#$!!!

Can I get contact info for Ashley with Mark Dodge?

Ashley is the one and a killer accent to boot haha

I had the same issue in Nor Cal. A GM actually laughed at me and said there is no way. I called Mark Dodge and ordered mine. The vehicle is 50 state legal, so you can buy it and bring it back.

Why anyone chooses to stay in California is beyond me. Must be a glutton for punishment. Can’t wait to get out of Colorado myself. I hear Tennessee is nice.
I've wanted to leave for years, but wife's career is so wrapped up in our area, we can't yet...

Just ordered an RHO from Tuttle Click Irvine 3% under invoice . Also added the $1,000 TDM discount on top of that. Just need to get the Tread Lightly membership.
Was originally fully set on ordering from Mark Dodge but with the shipping to SoCal the math works out better buying from Tuttle. Plus the simplicity and local dealer purchased and drive home

Last edited:
Tuttle Click in Irivine will do 3% below invoice. Idk why anyone would go anywhere else if in CA. The rho will be my third vehicle from them. Always no games and everything through email.
Hi local here in OC looking into possibly getting rid of my 2018 Sierra and getting RHO. I will definitely look into Tuttle click. Thank you. Any particular sales rep I should speak with. Also when are you guys expecting your trucks to come I ?

Hi local here in OC looking into possibly getting rid of my 2018 Sierra and getting RHO. I will definitely look into Tuttle click. Thank you. Any particular sales rep I should speak with. Also when are you guys expecting your trucks to come I ?
Robert Trachtman . He’s the fleet manager [email protected]

Just ordered an RHO from Tuttle Click Irvine 3% under invoice . Also added the $1,000 TDM discount on top of that. Just need to get the Tread Lightly membership.
Was originally fully set on ordering from Mark Dodge but with the shipping to SoCal the math works out better buying from Tuttle. Plus the simplicity and local dealer purchased and drive home

I’m from SoCal . I tried Tuttle Click in Irvine and the sales rep did not budge, and he quoted me at MSRP, this was back in May. I ended up going with Mark Dodge. Salesman’s name is Haluk in case anyone plans on going to this dealer 😵‍💫

Curious to hear how you calculated shipping cost to SoCal? I was told $1500-$1800 for delivery. Did you calculate something different?

I’m from SoCal . I tried Tuttle Click in Irvine and the sales rep did not budge, and he quoted me at MSRP, this was back in May. I ended up going with Mark Dodge. Salesman’s name is Haluk in case anyone plans on going to this dealer 😵‍💫

Curious to hear how you calculated shipping cost to SoCal? I was told $1500-$1800 for delivery. Did you calculate something different?
Shipping to my zip code was quoted at $1500

I'm also from SoCal and had the same experience with local RAM dealers. None bothered to offer a discount under MSRP. Some even tried to upsell me on a TRX 😬

MD for the win 🫡 So worth the discount, even considering paying for the travel/delivery.

I'm torn between getting it shipped all the way to CALI or flying out and driving it back. For you Cali folks that ordered from MD, what are you considering?
We can rent a truck and long flatbed trailer and drive them both back to SoCal! :ROFLMAO:

We can rent a truck and long flatbed trailer and drive them both back to SoCal! :ROFLMAO:
Also from SoCal (Ontario) here. Leaning towards getting it shipped as well. I don’t want to worry about not exceeding 50 mph for the first 300 miles to break in the engine haha

Also from SoCal (Ontario) here. Leaning towards getting it shipped as well. I don’t want to worry about not exceeding 50 mph for the first 300 miles to break in the engine haha
Is that a thing? I was under the impression that launch control was disabled until driven 300 miles, not 50mph top speed…?

Is that a thing? I was under the impression that launch control was disabled until driven 300 miles, not 50mph top speed…?
IMG_5813.jpeg

I found it in the manual. Maybe someone else can elaborate on it. I’ve read some people take the speed limit thing serious and some don’t.

Back