What's new

Southern California RAM Dealers are Greedy A$$4@!#$!!!

Houston isn't far.... I'm flying to Louisiana then driving back to Arizona. lol
Got you beat I think I may fly to pick up and drive back to Vegas jury is still out on that though.

Houston isn't far.... I'm flying to Louisiana then driving back to Arizona. lol
Oh I know, definitely lucky to be this close to Mark Dodge. I was kidding around because of the break in having to drive 50-55 mph!

Is there really a 55mph limit for a break-in period? No way I will be driving back to Reno that slow! Shipping is sounding better.

Btw, the local Ram dealer here in Reno has in huge letters “will match any deal on a new Ram” on their website homepage. Blatant false advertising!

Is there really a 55mph limit for a break-in period? No way I will be driving back to Reno that slow! Shipping is sounding better.

Btw, the local Ram dealer here in Reno has in huge letters “will match any deal on a new Ram” on their website homepage. Blatant false advertising!

That’s a link to the manual. It says “Drive moderately during the first 300 miles (500 km). After the initial 60 miles (100 km), speeds up to 50 or 55 mph (80 or 90 km/h) are desirable”.

I hope I am wrong, but I take it as no more than 50-55mph between miles 60 and 300, and the first 60 miles is even lower.

I plan on confirming all of this with the dealer when it gets closer, but RHO’s are in that manual so seems like that’s what it is

Has anyone found a good dealer in California yet, or should I just go with mark dodge?

Tuttle Click Irvine . Robert Trachtman fleet manager . [email protected]

He does 3% under invoice for the RHO with tread lightly membership ($100 to join if not already a member ) . Does the normal $1,000 deposit . Once you factor in shipping , he was about $700 higher than Mark Dodge price for me. Close enough . My office is down the street from there so I can go pick it up on my lunch break . Originally was going to send it with Mark Dodge but the slight convenience fee in the price difference is well worth it for me.

Tuttle Click Irvine . Robert Trachtman fleet manager . [email protected]

He does 3% under invoice for the RHO with tread lightly membership ($100 to join if not already a member ) . Does the normal $1,000 deposit . Once you factor in shipping , he was about $700 higher than Mark Dodge price for me. Close enough . My office is down the street from there so I can go pick it up on my lunch break . Originally was going to send it with Mark Dodge but the slight convenience fee in the price difference is well worth it for me.
Thanks just shot him an email

Got you beat I think I may fly to pick up and drive back to Vegas jury is still out on that though.
I'm in Vegas as well and ordered through Mark Dodge
Initially was going to fly out & drive back but think now I'd rather just have it shipped right into my driveway, can't beat that
But yeah the dealers here locally are greedy, my friends friend works at Sahara Dodge and he said they'll be like 10k over msrp 🤬 that
Mark Dodge for the win!

I didn't try Sahara because they look shady haha but Towbin/Prestige/Desert 215 passed.

Back